Week 1 GDT - Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Week 1, and we're already in here blaming the QB for a pile of other problems lol. Football is back. 

Except I've never thought he was good. I thought he was okay. So I'm not blaming him for anything outside of what I see specifically see with him. A lot of what I am seeing is just kind of the same. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Except I've never thought he was good. I thought he was okay. So I'm not blaming him for anything outside of what I see specifically see with him. A lot of what I am seeing is just kind of the same. 

It’s just funny because he’s not just average. He has no no middle ground. His great looks incredible and his bad looks like mark sanchez choking on a hot dog bad. Just edging a whole fan base

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Whether you think he's good or not is irrelevant for the fact that he's just a part of the offensive ineptitude, not the catalyst. 

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Whether you think he's good or not is irrelevant for the fact that he's just a part of the offensive ineptitude, not the catalyst. 

The conversation I'm having is about his aptitude and how good he is...that's the conversation I've been having for a while. Are you having a different one? Maybe we have our wires crossed.