Week 1 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts - Stache v Lawrence

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Pencil me in for some ol help

OL was largely quite good against a pretty solid front for Indy today.

Cam had that one poor block that led to a sack and Autry split between Taylor/Cann early, but besides that...

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

OL was largely quite good against a pretty solid front for Indy today.

Cam had that one poor block that led to a sack and Autry split between Taylor/Cann early, but besides that...

I just like a good number of these ol guys available in the draft;) plus depending where we are picking as much as a defender makes some sense just no real value.  

I don't really see us going edge again round 1 and lb is good enough to not pick 1 unless ur cutting jack.  Dt sure but each dt has a knock.  Cb has talent in round 1 but really depends on what flavor you like.   

Te sure but u really dont get year 1 production from them.  Wr i feel like we have a solid base group of chark, viska johnson under contract. 

11 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Ol still needs help.  4 sacks given up a game = 64 sacks which means ur qb gonna get hurt.  We need to solidify that. 

Cann needs replacing.  Norwell im not sure on but his salary isn't worth him. Cam is a fa. 

Bartch can replace 1 but theres still a spot or 2 to upgrade

Oh I'm not disagreeing we could use upgrades, just saying watching the game they had a solid opener against a good front 7. 

We know next week if Norwell has one of "those plays" we'll be dragging him through the coals. So when they have a solid performance...

Love Minshew. What an impossible situation. Win with a pretty bad and young team...or lose your job. Minshew is like...I've got this. It's just incredible. There are few guys in the entire NFL that could win with this Jaguars roster and Minshew is one of them. I really like Lawrence, but I do believe that Minshew is a legitimate NFL starter and can be a winner for a very long time.

• Like 1