Harrison Smith

Anthony Barr

Cons:

Trae Waynes

Andrew Sendejo

Eric Kendricks

Laquon Treadwell

Not sure:

Pat Elflein (gave up a sack but great downfield blocking)

Michael Floyd

Latavius Murray (definitely not 100% as stated)

23 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Everyone bagging on Sendejo - he miss timed his jump on that TD, but for the rest of the season has been very good. He's a solid player that does his job in this defense.

Yep. And his big hit broke up a sure first down too. He's not Earl Thomas, but he's definitely been better this year. And I've been clamoring to replace him for 2 years. 

28 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Waynes made some bad plays, but do tell about the other 3.

Sendejo and Kendricks missed a few tackles out there (at least that's who I thought it was). Sendejo gave up both TDs, no?

Treadwell didn't make an impact except in blocking, but even then Michael Floyd did fine blocking (minus the hold) and he caught a pass. I haven't been critical of him all season but this is the first game that I am. 

Honestly the offense is hard to judge because of the QB situation though. 

Which WR made a big impact? Treadwell was fine yesterday, especially given the injury situation.

I also don't put the fake punt TD on Sendejo. That was just a good play call. Tip your cap to the Bears on that one.

Cons should go to Bradford, Berger, Remmers, and Smith gets a knock on the 2pt conversion. 

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

Which WR made a big impact? Treadwell was fine yesterday, especially given the injury situation.

I also don't put the fake punt TD on Sendejo. That was just a good play call. Tip your cap to the Bears on that one.

Cons should go to Bradford, Berger, Remmers, and Smith gets a knock on the 2pt conversion. 

those are all fair points.

just glad we won!

Archived