NFL General Discussion

candyman93

7 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

The patriots deserve to wallow in mediocrity forever for forcing Brady out the door. Bill wanted to badly to scheme his way to a good qb and now their offense is bad. Good. 

Imagine the following scenarios.  You’re 68 years old and worth 9 figures.  You’ve got 2 kids, maybe some grandkids.  You’re almost inarguably the greatest ever at your profession.  You can either;

a. Hand the reigns to your mentee who you’ve developed for over a decade, ride off into the sunset with an incredible legacy and all the money you’d ever need to fill your remaining days however you like.

b. Try to prove your competency at your profession to absolutely no one and try to rebuild a team that’s always going to be measured against the sport’s greatest dynasty (arguably). In the process lose your star QB and protege and then fail to have the same success while the QB goes on to win a ring and your protege craps the bed elsewhere (again) only leading people who otherwise had no doubts to wonder just how much you were responsible for the last 20 years.  Oh yeah, and split from your long time SO.

Imagine that level of self importance and ego lol.

Some crazy Tom Brady facts I read-

1. He never took a single snap where his team was mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

2. A 12 win season would actually lower his winning %

3. Tom Brady's career record is 251-82, meaning he had 169 more wins than losses. There's only 3 other QBs who have at least 169 wins TOTAL.

Edited by candyman93

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t know how you can’t relate to usher. He hasn’t been popular since you prolly listened to him at your junior prom.

OK, so in that case, I didn’t relate to him back then either. Nothing personal it’s just not my style of music. I was also kind of referring more to the Kim Kardashian/Usher video in general. 

I guess when it comes to entertainment I am more of a boomer I guess. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Chicago has destroyed Justin Fields

I disagree. Chicago just exposed him sooner. I got tons of flak from you guys by my saying he just isn’t any good. But I’m seeing the same slow processor and inability to read the field (mmmmhmmm) that I saw at Ohio State. 

Jimmy G is so bad. He was mediocre with the 49ers, a team with elite talent and a great offensive mind. Now he's being truly exposed. IDK what the Raiders are thinking. They're a mediocre at best team who seems to think they're contenders.

Was really hoping they'd win but they let me down. Steelers aren't a truly good team, though. They barely won last week against us last week despite us gifting them two TDs on offense, and then they barely won against a sad Raiders team. Not to mention they got whooped against the 49ers at home.