NFL General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I respect your points of view Brother....hope it didnt come off Snippy....

Never! For real I enjoy good discussion and banter.

1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Mitchell looked GOOD last year when pressed into slot action...and Harden has been lights out in the Preseason (I watched the Minn Practice highlights and game......and I live in the DMV area and seen some of their DB's live in practice..and I can tell you RIGHT now Myles Harden (7th round) is playing better than Emmanual Forbes (1rst round pick) and would take his position....so rookie CB's who can already hold their own as rookies...and both late day 3 picks...not bad. 

I too was a huge fan of Thibideux...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mtmmike said:

You forgot most points surrendered in the afc north.

team with Dushbag last place in the afc

draft position mayfield 27th Berrys team😂

Huh???

confused-so.gif

YARN | We're in total confusion. | Good Times (1974) - S01E08 Junior the  Senior | Video gifs by quotes | dfc3542d | 紗

🤣😁😆

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Huh???

confused-so.gif

YARN | We're in total confusion. | Good Times (1974) - S01E08 Junior the  Senior | Video gifs by quotes | dfc3542d | 紗

🤣😁😆

Huh to you

What team in the AFC north surrendered fewer points then us last year?

I will answer myself sense we are having problems communicating “Zero”Good Morning Love GIF by joeyahlbum

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Huh to you

I will answer myself sense we are having problems communicating “Zero”Good Morning Love GIF by joeyahlbum

Mice Bengals averaged 22.6 PPG allowed and Browns averaged 21.3200w.gif?cid=6c09b952v9twz3s1hhxhwk0sys0

Answer me yes or no

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Huh to you

My bad....I didnt understand what you meant....I got it now...and on that I can say....

We Agree GIFs | Tenor

4 hours ago, DawgX said:

Mice Bengals averaged 22.6 PPG allowed and Browns averaged 21.3200w.gif?cid=6c09b952v9twz3s1hhxhwk0sys0

Answer me yes or no

Team rankings had us tied for last place 22.6

if you ad in the playoffs with points surrendered per game that dropped even more.

12 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Team rankings had us tied for last place 22.6

if you ad in the playoffs with points surrendered per game that dropped even more.

Mice changing the goal posts

due you remember we also rested are starters week 18 vs Bengals? Well due you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/49ers-brandon-aiuyuk-stirke-deal-on-four-year-extension

I really think we dodged a bullet with this guy.  He may end up being a complete stud, but I am OK with keeping Coop for now!

Agreed. Never was particularly interested in him, and was even less interested in him when he didn't want to be traded here. At the same time, didn't really want him in Pittsburgh either.