41 members have voted

1. 1. What range?

• top 15
    • 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 40+

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

ANY other WR? Don't forget he's been our legit number 1 WR for a few years now. That says more about our WR corps, sure, but you're being a bit myopic if you can't give him any credit whatsoever. 

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Well, we'll get to see this season. 

Dude made your secondary look like swiss cheese in the SB :D

Cordarelle Patterson - 2 catches for 14 yards, shut down

Rex Burkhead - 2 catches for 15 yards, shut down

Gronk - 6 catches for 87 yards, shut down until final drive

James White - 1 catch!! for 5 yards, massively shut down

Hogan - 0 catches, shut down

Edelman - 10 catches, 141 yards, MVP.

But yeah, all Brady....

But the rams are trash. And he was shut down the second half. He did all his damage in the first half. And still 10 catches for 141 isn’t that impressive. Dude went Michael Thomas for a half, that’s not special lol. Your defense won you the game not your garbage offense. 

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

But the rams are trash. And he was shut down the second half. He did all his damage in the first half. And still 10 catches for 141 isn’t that impressive. Dude went Michael Thomas for a half, that’s not special lol. Your defense won you the game not your garbage offense. 

10 catches for 140 is VERY impressive considering your D literally shut everything else down. He was the only one with any nuts and ability that day, and that usually happened when we needed it. 

11 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

10 catches for 140 is VERY impressive considering your D literally shut everything else down. He was the only one with any nuts and ability that day, and that usually happened when we needed it. 

So what Happened in the second half? Why was he shut down. If he had these huge nuts. 

Edited by El Ramster

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 3:01 AM, El Ramster said:

Da hell? He’s wack af. Brady’s made WRs. Any WR from New is a product of Brady. They’re trash elsewhere. 

Deion Branch should be your beacon if you ever think these dudes are good. Product of a system. Dude would have been cut in any other team. 📠

Posts that aged badly and fast.

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He won't get near HOF, but I find it strange that no one is willing to give him any credit for performances like 8 catches for 179 yards. And you can't say this time that it's because of Brady. I don't get that.

He definitely deserves credit. It was a career day, and Brady wasn't throwing him the ball. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:11 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

I think he's a bit underrated. 5th in receptions last year, just off a crazy SB appearance where he was uncoverable. He has the dropsies and is a bit injury prone, but I say he's a candidate for getting overrated because he's not a 6'1" burner. I think 15-20 is fair. He has an uncanny ability to get open....what's not to like. The guy who voted +40 can gtfo 😁

do you think hes a better wr than guys like alshon jeffrey and allen robinson?