College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And George sounds like a someone’s grandfather or the coolest damned dog at the dog park, not a professional athlete.

George Herman "Babe" Ruth would agree with you for good reason.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d take Walker at 13.

Idk if I can take him that high. 

I’d rather have Jameson Williams than Walker at 13 if I had to. 

Id rather trade down if we were going to take Walker. I’d put a number 1 receiver over a number 2/3 pass rusher right now. 

19 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Idk if I can take him that high. 

I’d rather have Jameson Williams than Walker at 13 if I had to. 

Id rather trade down if we were going to take Walker. I’d put a number 1 receiver over a number 2/3 pass rusher right now. 

Well I didn’t say you had to.  

Hasan Minhaj Netflix GIF by Patriot Act

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well I didn’t say you had to.  

Hasan Minhaj Netflix GIF by Patriot Act

😂 Walker definitely could be a solid player. I’d love him as a JOK type pick. Trade up later first or early second for him. I’m just not sure he’s got the top end talent to take him over one of the top receivers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

😂 Walker definitely could be a solid player. I’d love him as a JOK type pick. Trade up later first or early second for him. I’m just not sure he’s got the top end talent to take him over one of the top receivers. 

I’m curious as to how he’s gonna test, but if he tests well I’d be all over him.

Prototypical size, 3 years of production on one of the most talented defenses/rosters in CFB, can play inside or out and just turned 20 in December.  I’m cool with that.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m curious as to how he’s gonna test, but if he tests well I’d be all over him.

Prototypical size, 3 years of production on one of the most talented defenses/rosters in CFB, can play inside or out and just turned 20 in December.  I’m cool with that.

Yeah, I think if we had ended up around 20 with the real possibility of Wilson/London/Williams/Burks being gone at our pick he'd be at the top of my wish list. But I just think so highly of that WR quartet that I don't think I'd take him over them. David Njabo.... Maaaaaaybe?

• Like 1