College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

On 8/29/2024 at 2:25 PM, Bucketheadsdad said:

It's actually "Dacula".  All the pirates left years ago, taking their "R R R R's" with them.  

Unfortunately AB doesn't necessarily enjoy sinking his teeth into highly rated linebackers. 

Seriously....I'm not JOKing.  

A google search gave me a little blurb about the town, and the name of their high school football coach.  I've never seen that before.

DAMNIT!!! I knew it was too good to be True 😢😁🤣👍

Hell I was about to get my Birth Certificate changed to reflect "Dracula, Georgia"....Unless I could get the Old School Wresting home town..."From Parts Unknown" LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Whoever called and designed this play needs shot out of a cannon into the sun. Sanders did an awful job too.

He doesn’t have NFL caliber arm strength or anticipation either

34 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He doesn’t have NFL caliber arm strength or anticipation either

I’m being serious when I say this - I don’t know if he would start over Will Howard.

The personality, lack of arm strength, and inability to make any reads would have him benched.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ok boys. I’m ready.  What QB are we drafting R1?

Shedeur will be the pick - bonus points for not only him not being an NFL starter, but also that Deion won’t let him go here, he refuses to sign. Circus intact off and running.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Shedeur will be the pick - bonus points for not only him not being an NFL starter, but also that Deion won’t let him go here, he refuses to sign. Circus intact off and running.

I’m only scouting absolute squares at this point.

I want some dude who’s like 22, already married, buys his whole wardrobe with Kohl’s cash, and thinks watching film is peak entertainment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m only scouting absolute squares at this point.

I want some dude who’s like 22, already married, buys his whole wardrobe with Kohl’s cash, and thinks watching film is peak entertainment.

Minus the age you just described Kirk Cousins.

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, sure.  Give me that dude. 

Cousins career stats absolutely obliterate every team record we have.  Single season stuff too.  No drama.

Sounds wonderful.

Make a call and get it done in 2025. They have Penix