2020 Stat Watch

Pastor Dillon

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Watson has broken the TD record for the Texans with 30

hes 282 yards behind Mahomes for the league lead. I am hopeful that he’s gonna be  healthy enough to play Sunday. I am also hoping that Mahomes will settle for the 1 seed and his MVP and will rest Sunday. 

a 4-12 season that sees our pick go to the dolphins is terrible but knowing we got rid of BOB and seeing Watson build his resume make it a little more bearable. 

watson also needs just 313 yards to set the franchise single season passing record. 

he’s already a 3 time pro bowler in just 4 seasons. 

Was on his way in the first year before injury... le sigh

13 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I am also hoping that Mahomes will settle for the 1 seed and his MVP and will rest Sunday. 

I'm certain he's sitting - but MVP? Rodgers should have the lead right now, and would solidify it with a solid showing vs Chicago.

Sounds like Mahomes might play a quarter or a half. If that’s the case watson probably can’t pass him for the league lead. Sounds like Watson will play despite the injury. 

this doesn’t mean anything this year but 10 years from now when looking at Watsons HOF resume “passing leader” will look real nice. 

4 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If Rodgers wins mvp over Mahomes it’s som BS 

Absolutely not - Rodgers is playing at an elite level all season long, and has Mahomes beat in every single stat except yardage - better completion percentage, more TDs, less INTs, higher QB rating.

That's without the best TE in football and the best deep threat in football at his disposal.

It's a close race, but there's no real argument for Mahomes - outside of a TEAM earned 15-1 record.

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

There’s also the fact that Mahomes is better than Rodgers. 

Again - show me the measure that has Mahomes better than Rodgers this season. I'm all ears.

Take a serious look at Mahomes just this month. He's thrown as many INTs over the last three weeks as Rodgers has all season long. His game has slipped the last month, since the Miami game. Heck, if Younghoe Koo doesn't shank a 39 yard FG, Atlanta beats KC IN KC.

You can keep saying that it's Mahomes award - that's fine. It just means you really didn't see Green Bay this season. Aaron Rodgers did more with less. Period, end of story.

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

Again - show me the measure that has Mahomes better than Rodgers this season. I'm all ears.

Take a serious look at Mahomes just this month. He's thrown as many INTs over the last three weeks as Rodgers has all season long. His game has slipped the last month, since the Miami game. Heck, if Younghoe Koo doesn't shank a 39 yard FG, Atlanta beats KC IN KC.

You can keep saying that it's Mahomes award - that's fine. It just means you really didn't see Green Bay this season. Aaron Rodgers did more with less. Period, end of story.

to add to this, mahomes really should have double digit int's this season.  i cant count how many times the defenders dropped his passes that should have been picks.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

to add to this, mahomes really should have double digit int's this season.  i cant count how many times the defenders dropped his passes that should have been picks.

16, per a few sources...

Here they are. So, that's 22 intercept-able throws, with 16 drops and six picked.

That's Jameis Winston territory if we're being honest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jch1911 said:

Per rotoworld, Coach Andy Reid announced Patrick Mahomes will rest Week 17 against the Chargers, and Chad Henne will make the start.

A 300 yard game will earn Watson the league passing title. I mean getting rid of BOB and watching Watson do that would be a win for me.