? TNF Week Five - Patriots (2-2) @ Buccaneers (2-1)

bucsfan333

I think I'm most worried about communication with Evans back there. He only got one day of practice with the starters this week. I hope he can go 65 plays without making too many mistakes.

His awful tackling worries me too. But I'm more worried about a wide open Gronk up the seam.

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm excited to see Evans. He's gonna bring some energy, hopefully he can harness it though and not rack up the penalties you tend to see from rookie safeties...

8 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm excited to see Evans. He's gonna bring some energy, hopefully he can harness it though and not rack up the penalties you tend to see from rookie safeties...

i hope he lays someone out, we need an enforcer back there and he has been known to be a big hitter

his tackling is awful so if he at least gets some good licks in there ill be happy

If we play smart on the back end and don't give them anymore yac than their timing routes are designed to get them, we'll have a chance. This means wrapping up from Evans. Brady is playing too well to get anyone lit up unless he somehow starts forcing it, which given our pass rush, isn't likely.

A young Tanard Jackson-esque performance from Evans this evening and a great gameplan by Smith slows them down. A great game from our offence knocks them out.

This is like Seattle from last season - a free shot at home against a good team. There's nothing better than watching a Bucs team play well under the lights at Ray Jay. We just don't see it enough and it'll take everything we've got in all 3 phases for it to happen tonight. I'm about ready for this team to make some noise again.

1 hour ago, Buc Ball said:

If we play smart on the back end and don't give them anymore yac than their timing routes are designed to get them, we'll have a chance. This means wrapping up from Evans. Brady is playing too well to get anyone lit up unless he somehow starts forcing it, which given our pass rush, isn't likely.

A young Tanard Jackson-esque performance from Evans this evening and a great gameplan by Smith slows them down. A great game from our offence knocks them out.

This is like Seattle from last season - a free shot at home against a good team. There's nothing better than watching a Bucs team play well under the lights at Ray Jay. We just don't see it enough and it'll take everything we've got in all 3 phases for it to happen tonight. I'm about ready for this team to make some noise again.

man what ever happened to him huh

he was so good when playing and then kept getting suspension after suspension

we all assumed it would have been Talib that got out of the league by now, at the time, but nope

oh well , wasted talent, he was probably our last good saftey after Lynch

53 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

man what ever happened to him huh

he was so good when playing and then kept getting suspension after suspension

we all assumed it would have been Talib that got out of the league by now, at the time, but nope

oh well , wasted talent, he was probably our last good saftey after Lynch

Fact. T-Jack rookie year in 08 was probably the best year I ever seen from a rookie safety. He was a top coverage FS and he did it without a pass rush. Our secondary was underrated with Talib, Barber, and T-Jack on the back end. Guy simply couldn't lay off the weed and Talib couldn't stay out of trouble so Bucs had to purge. Which a damn shame because the Bucs would be in a way better position right now if they actually had kept their draft picks from the previous regime.

The play from TJax that stands out to the most to me wasn't even a pass play. It was the one where he blew up two pulling olinemen which opened it up for someone to stuff the play. Can't remember who it was against.

He and Reggie Nelson both had great rookie seasons that year.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Fact. T-Jack rookie year in 08 was probably the best year I ever seen from a rookie safety. He was a top coverage FS and he did it without a pass rush. Our secondary was underrated with Talib, Barber, and T-Jack on the back end. Guy simply couldn't lay off the weed and Talib couldn't stay out of trouble so Bucs had to purge. Which a damn shame because the Bucs would be in a way better position right now if they actually had kept their draft picks from the previous regime.

we picked Jackson over Talib , with hindsight now we should have done the reverse lol

man can you imagine if we still had Talib and Jackson could have stopped smoking , our D would be so set we would only need DEs

let me daydream lol

Archived