Game ball/Jocks

WizardHawk

GB: Aldon Smith, Trevon Diggs. Why is it that the ones who have spent the least amount of time in this organization don’t underachieve?

Jockstrap: MIKE NOLAN got schooled by a coach who called plays with his QB on training wheels. Never saw disruption on the perimeter to cut down on WR timing and flat routes. Hardly any deception pre snap. It looked like Kris Richard took a 2 hour introductory course on a 3-4 alignment and made a bet to not press his corners. 

Mike McCarthy. Just atrocious game management. If you’re up 3, ok sure I can maybe mayyybe get the reasoning for going for it. But opting against a chip shot to tie the game and put pressure back on the Rams is just awful. The Rams as a whole were never out of their comfort zone all night. And he passed up the only opportunity to do so at that point in the game.

Refs: You missed calls against both teams all night. You didn’t throw a flag when both QBs got popped in the face. And to top it off, you consciously dictated the outcome of a game with an absolutely atrocious call.

Connor Williams: You still have absolutely no sand in your pants and consistently cause disruption in front f your QB’s face.

Safeties: My expectations for you were low,  but holy ****.

Edited by BigD88
  • Like 1

GB.  Diggs Gallup Elliot 

HM Dak. Showed heart and the ability to make the throws just didn’t do enough needed his teammates to make less mistakes

Polluck he played well ran the ball with drive and was a good change pace

JS. LB. the LVE injury hurt but the LB weren’t “worse” without you switching LVE Smith no difference.  I saw zero force plays around LOS Too many tackles made down field   Rather then at LOS 

HM OL pass blocking failed most game 

Coop.  Not a good game for him he had a lot of catches but one bad drop and Showed some lackluster play.  

special teams.   Missed FG  and Jones was soso.  

Edited by quiller
  • Like 2

GB: Aldon Smith. Lucky to not get the flag called on him, but what a return after a full four years out of the league. The story of the year for this team, possibly, if the defense ends up not being awful.

HM: Zeke looks thin and spry. Team should still run more PA on first down.

JS: Injuries, refs, rust, COVID. I would give everyone a mulligan for this performance between the Collins injury/Terence Steele experience and basically turning over half the starting lineup and the whole coaching staff in a messed up offseason... but the Jarwin and LVE injuries suck and cap this team’s ceiling

HM: Kellen Moore, the clappy man is gone, go ahead, you can open it up now

GB: Dak(looked great), Gallup(Looked like a bully), Zeke(guess he is pissed off), Aldon( 5 years shmive years), Carson Wentz(for letting us have the division if we want it)

Jock:

Amari Cooper, Hey your Job is to CATCH the ball

MIKE MCARTHY!!!!!

kick the ******* FG!!! I was yelling for him to tie the game. There are ZERO analytics that say go for it there. We were just liberated from an oppressive regime that disregarded good Ol’ common sense. DON’T tread on us!!

I give everyone who didn’t give MM a jockstrap, a jockstrap. You guys would have KILLED JG for not kicking that FG. And I see all of you letting MM slide. Hypocrisy. ...Looking at you OP. How does that new coach leather taste, boot lickers?

Run defense gets a jockstrap. M.Brown made our defense hoe for him kept the money. 

Ref that called that PI 

Gallup had the back of his hand to Ramsey ffs. The replay showed a flop. And Ramseys post game interview is a slap in the face as he laughed about getting the call and clearly recognized he got away with one.

1 minute ago, TheGame316 said:

Go ahead and think that, it changes nothing

Look, I know what I’m talking about, dude. I played WR, and my mom once said I was the 3rd best route runner in division 3A. Gallup had the back of his hand to the defender. It’s not a push off. It’s a flop. You know it. I know It. Ramsey knows it. My mom knows it. 

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Look, I know what I’m talking about, dude. I played WR, and my mom once said I was the 3rd best route runner in division 3A. Gallup had the back of his hand to the defender. It’s not a push off. It’s a flop. You know it. I know It. Ramsey knows it. My mom knows it. 

Everybody knows it, But because the hand was in there, the REF didn't know it

No hand, and Ramsey can flop all he wants and we wouldn't see laundry

There was no reason to have his hand there. Gallup beat Ramsey. Catch the ball and get the 1st or take it to the house

I understand why people are upset with the play calling especially on the 4th and 3. Common sense would say kick the fg to tie the game. My problem is comparing this to Jason Garrett, or saying I rather have him🤯. If the pass to Ceedee gained 1 more yard and the we scored a Touchdown every would be saying that they love the aggressiveness of MM or that Garrett was holding Kellen back. Yes I would have made the safe move but I also like the willingness to go big. This is something we never had in Garrett.

Throughout the entire game I seen Zeke being used like never before out of the backfield.

I see Pollard connected more as a receiver.

We actually pass the ball on 1st downs. 

Our Offense or defense is predictable. 

Just like Dak said I Love the aggressiveness.

If we connected on that 4th and 3 people would be singing praises