Week Two Gam Day Thread: Lions (0-1) at Packers (1-0)

MacReady

Also, everything is Pettine’s fault.  He’s the defensive coordinator.  I don’t know how that isn’t obvious.  If your insanely talented defense gives up 5 straight TD drives and your head coach needs to step in at halftime, you’re not doing your job.

Edited by Outpost31

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really wish McCarthy hadn't landed in DAL.  MM's time had run it's course in GB, but I never had anything against the guy.  Going back to my childhood I've always despised the Dallas Football Team, and now must despise MM by extension while he is coaching them.

I half expected MM to wind up in Minnesota.

7 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Man, always great to get a win! How's everyone fee... Outpost still setting dumpster fires, huh? One thing I love about this forum is it never changes.

Yeah I guess a troll needs to troll, only way for him to get his jolly off I guess.

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

I really wish McCarthy hadn't landed in DAL.  MM's time had run it's course in GB, but I never had anything against the guy.  Going back to my childhood I've always despised the Dallas Football Team, and now must despise MM by extension while he is coaching them.

4 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

I half expected MM to wind up in Minnesota.

I honestly felt like if the Vikings Mike Zimmer was going to be going to the Cowboys if the Vikings didn't have a good year, and then I could root against both.... but that Cowboys team had a ton of talent, and completely choked, couldn't even win the easiest division which was basically given to them... though if they could get the players motivated, then they could make a quick turn around.... though some cap space issues, but the team could potentially look good in a hurry, if you could get the team focused off Jerry Jones. 

I think they'll be liking MM for a couple of years... then things might turn south in a hurry due unless they cap space frees up more.

Just now, dafreak said:

I'm worried about our D and not sure we can simply win shootouts.....

I think everyone is, especially without a healthy DT Clark... this defense is just too darn thin on talent at too many positions... sure they got OLBers and S, but depth everywhere else has question marks, where UDFAs have basically shown up and automatically became the 3rd best at the positions...

Just now, Beast said:

I think everyone is, especially without a healthy DT Clark... this defense is just too darn thin on talent at too many positions... sure they got OLBers and S, but depth everywhere else has question marks, where UDFAs have basically shown up and automatically became the 3rd best at the positions...

he's talking about the bears defense

he's a bears fan

• Like 2