What movie are you watching?

Forge

Of all the untimely deaths in ever work of fiction from the beginning of fiction…

Muldoon stands at #1.

Such a crying shame.

Muldoon. I would watch a prequel series about Muldoon.

I’m gonna marathon Jurassic Park. With Jurassic Park, I’m gonna see how much I can quote before it comes out.

I don’t know how I got, “Because Grant’s like me. He’s a digger.”

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 1

The Great Outdoors. I was flipping around last night and caught the last like 45 minute of it...  Love that movie.

Anything with John Candy is a win in my book, and the John Hughes library is just amazing, well until you get to the mid 90's. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

The Great Outdoors. I was flipping around last night and caught the last like 45 minute of it...  Love that movie.

Anything with John Candy is a win in my book, and the John Hughes library is just amazing, well until you get to the mid 90's. 

John Candy was a treasure. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, fluhartz said:

My wife quoted this movie just last week.  My sister and her husband are coming to visit for a long weekend in July and I had the idea of renting a boat one of the days they are here.  My wife liked the idea and said.. we'll be able to cruise the lake in style.   Ashamed to say it took me a while to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Charles said:

My wife quoted this movie just last week.  My sister and her husband are coming to visit for a long weekend in July and I had the idea of renting a boat one of the days they are here.  My wife liked the idea and said.. we'll be able to cruise the lake in style.   Ashamed to say it took me a while to get it.

You don’t deserve her

• Like 1

The Outfit is a neat suspense/drama/thriller.  Mark Rylance is great as a tailor shop owner in 1950s Chicago who has gangsters come and go in his place.  The entire movie takes place in this shop and theres a couple twists that caught me off guard.  This movie the characters come first, so the few scenes where violence could happen are more tense.  I highly recommend this.  8/10

The One from 2001 with Jet Li, Jason Statham, Delroy Lindo and Carla Gugino is loud, dumb and a clear Matrix ripoff.  This movie deals with a multiverse where Jet Li goes from one universe to another killing all the other versions of himself.  Neat idea, but with next to no explanation of the rules of motives of the characters, this comes off as a complete mess.  I like loud pointless action movies as much as the next person, but this one is beyond dumb.  I'm sure some people enjoyed this one, I would have if the rules and motives were more explained.  1/10

I know I am way late, but I finally watched The Batman last night. I never thought anything would come close to the Nolan trilogy, but this does. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's better because nothing probably ever will be, but this was a damn good movie.

Pattinson was great, I think the only other thing I have seen him in is The Lighthouse so I didn't know what to expect.

I always liked Paul Dano too, and he played the psychopath perfectly.

3 hours flew by. I look forward to more in this series.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I know I am way late, but I finally watched The Batman last night. I never thought anything would come close to the Nolan trilogy, but this does. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's better because nothing probably ever will be, but this was a damn good movie.

Pattinson was great, I think the only other thing I have seen him in is The Lighthouse so I didn't know what to expect.

I always liked Paul Dano too, and he played the psychopath perfectly.

3 hours flew by. I look forward to more in this series.

This movie suffered heavily on rewatch for me.

• Like 1