What movie are you watching?

Forge

Just watched session 9 because I heard it's right up there with frailty as the most underrated horror flicks ever and boy did it deliver. I'd say it more gave me an uneasy feel than a scared feel but they can overlap pretty good. The whole 3rd act to wrap everything up was just great. 7.5/10

• Like 1

Star Wars is a Christmas movie.  Red and green lightsabers, a Chosen One born without a father, all under the shroud of  an Empire seeking to destroy any peep of a rebellion that threatens it with extreme violence.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Star Wars is a Christmas movie.  Red and green lightsabers, a Chosen One born without a father, all under the shroud of  an Empire seeking to destroy any peep of a rebellion that threatens it with extreme violence.

And Jabba says Ho Ho Ho

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Enemy of the State is a solid 90s rewatch

All i remember from that is when Jake Busey messes something up and he says "i have rabies." That will always be something i remember

• Like 1

Hard Target is an underrated gem.  Jean-Claude Van Damme is playing his typical character.  But the villains in Lance Henriksen and Arnold Vosloo are very good and menacing.  Some real good action and stunts, but I didn't like how they'd show the same thing 3-4 times in a row(a person jumping out of a window)  Basic plot, just another 'most dangerous game'  movie but John Woos direction and a couple great villains make this one very watchable and entertaining.  8/10

Speed  need I say more?  After several re watches, this is still a very fun, high energy action thriller.  Movies have 3 acts; this one has elevator, bus and subway.   All 3 very well done, all 3 could be the plot of any action thriller.  One of the best theater experiences as well.  10/10 

• Like 1

Inside Out one and two.  I only saw them because I took my nephews to see the sequel and figured I should watch part one to know what was going on, in it, and came away liking both a lot.  So when someone initially goes in to a movie not wanting to see it and comes out saying he liked it you know it has to be good.

• Like 1