What movie are you watching?

Forge

13 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

6-things-dark-phoenix.jpg

Ok, now X-Men: Dark Phoenix was absolute dog ****. Simon Kinberg should be embarrassed to attach his name to this piece of crap. Sophie Turner is not a good actress, and this has to be the worst acting job that Jessica Chastain has ever done. I never got around to watching this after the terrible reviews and I kind of wish I left it that way. If they had any balls (they knew this was the last one) they would have had the Phoenix wipe out everything. I stead we got this steaming turd.  Only redemptive value was the train scene, but they squandered that right after.

I refuse to watch this movie 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Trap in the running for worst movies I've seen this year

The trailer was way better than the movie.

Cody leach my favorite movie reviewer does an hr and 3 min spoiler roast of the movie it's good.

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

Mechanic-Resurrection-teaser-poster-head

I think that Mechanic: Resurrection was better than the first Mechanic movie.  Sure, it's still pretty much a cookie cutter Statham movie but the plot in this one is tighter, the action set pieces better thought out and was just more fun than most of the other ones. I'd probably have Beekeeper higher than this, but it's in the same ballpark.

Edited by THE DUKE

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Still my favorite comedy ever (and yes, I dwell around the dark side)

The dialogue is so sharp and funny. Brilliant satire.  I forgot how intense the synths were for the film score tho lol.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I couldn’t handle having Eragon (2006) on as just background noise last night. 

I was so excited for this movie back when it came out, but 20th century Fox went cheap on making it, and movie was trash.

• Like 2

I really loved cuckoo If you do see it go in blind as possible because the horror elements were a bit of a let down to me but the atmosphere was amazing, the tension, and the story was pretty awesome. 8.5/10 thought it was better than longlegs tbh.

• Like 1