The Raider Depreciation Thread 📉

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

That’s why I didn’t like the Witten signing. Moreau was one of the better TE2 without a vet “influence” and that money could have been used on defense. 

And we already had a solid TE3 in Derrick Carrier. Who they still decided to keep on the roster and has played 1 offensive snap through the first 6 games. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:39 PM, Geezy said:
On 10/26/2020 at 6:10 PM, NYRaider said:

White's strengths have been his blitzing and run support, he has been a liability in coverage. 

https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-lb-white-held-back-only-by-coverage-woes/

he wouldnt have the ability to run around as freely as he does behind our DL

Plus his coverage 'woes' would be exacerbated by our complete lack of pass rush, he's a good player in a good situation but he'd probably be Curtis Lofton in our scheme. Littleton is one of the best cover LBs in the league yet he looks completely lost out there in our scheme. To be fair, Kwiatkoski I think has been really good so far, very pleased with that FA signing.

12 hours ago, Geezy said:

so we cant create pressure with 4, and we cant blitz...yikes

I think its probably because our blitzes are obvious and predictable. There's a total lack of creativity about our D. 

I think we also have to factor in the QBs we've faced so far; Bridgewater, Brees, Allen, Newton, Mahomes & Brady. No easy guys there and most top 12 to 15 QBs I would think.......

• Like 1

We've said it before I'm sure but it bares saying again but keeping Sam Young over David Sharpe was an appalling decision. Young is absolutely crap when he plays but luckily he only plays for 10 to 20 snaps until he goes off injured. Brandon Parker was actually better and at least he stayed out there.