Week 2  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which RB has the most carries?

• Sony Michel
    • JJ Taylor
    • Rex Burkhead
    • James White
    • Jakob Johnson
  2. 2. Does Cam throw his first TD pass as a Pat?

• Just 1
    • More than 1
    • Nope
    • Not even a rushing TD for Cam
  3. 3. Who wins?

• Patriots blow out
    • Seahawks blow out
    • Patriots under 10 point differential
    • Seahawks under 10 point differential

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2020 at 12:00 AM

Just going to answer these with predictions;

How does the defense respond to the passing attack of Russ and his dynamic DK Metcalf?

It's one of, if not THE, hardest tests for each unit - Seattle's passing O / Our passing D. A match up of elites. I think we'll make it harder than usual, but they'll still get theirs

Josh McD has hinted that the offense could look completely different against the Seahawks - will it?

Bit more passing, because we'll probably be behind at some point

How does the rushing attempts shake out this week after a near even split in a MASSIVE committee that saw Cam have the most attempts and yards at the QB position?

Same as above. I think Cam will still get 10+ designed carries though

Will Jules show out or is his time of consistency behind us?

Plz plz plz

Will any WR become Cam's favorite target?

Has to be Jules

Can we expect more out of the TE position this week?

No. Adams...

Can the O-line maintain its great push in the run game against a D-line that looked suspect vs the run last week?

I think so, yeah! Seattles D isn't what it used to be and Thuney/Mason thoroughly dominated their opposites last week

• Like 1

Hoping for solid games from my adopted Patriots tonight!!!

I think N’Keal Harry won’t have a ton of catches tonight because the ‘Hawks will throw the kitchen sink at him, but he should make amends for his fumble last week. I expect 5-6 catches and a touchdown. 

Stephon Gilmore MUST have a good mistake-free game today for the Patriots to win. The offense is still very much in transition, so the defense needs to stand up to the test of Russell Wilson. Containing him will be the key to success tonight. 

Obviously, we all know this and none of it is particularly insightful. But I don’t see the need to over-complicate this game, and it seems very simple to me. 

I’m expecting more ball-control offense tonight to keep Wilson and the Seattle offense off the field. Lots of Burkhead, Michel, and Taylor (“BMT”).

Looking to see the tight ends get more involved this week, and when are we going to see Kyle Duggar? I want to see if he was worth picking at #37 overall. 

So how will they handle the Seattle O? Gilmore matches up size-wise with Metcalf, so that will be a fun match up. With such a thin LB corps, you have to think the job of spying Wilson goes to a safety, but which one? I think Philips mights be a good pick for it.

As always with BB versus mobile QBs, the game will be won or lost on the plays Wilson leaves the pocket. If the Pats contain him they can win, if he's making throws from outside the tackle box they will lose.