1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • The football team
    • Horny
    • Nobody

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

OV got his cash and checked tf out.

Did nothing week one, out 2 and 3.

Who really did much of anything week 1?  Ball was out of Lamar's hands in 0.3 seconds because we couldn't cover anything.

I'm hoping he gets healthy and proves us wrong.  I think Gustin has a chance to be the future there, and hopefully Clayborn isn't too hampered by his hip.  We gotta give guys who are hurt the benefit of the doubt, we don't really know anything about their injuries.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Who really did much of anything week 1?  Ball was out of Lamar's hands in 0.3 seconds because we couldn't cover anything.

I'm hoping he gets healthy and proves us wrong.  I think Gustin has a chance to be the future there, and hopefully Clayborn isn't too hampered by his hip.  We gotta give guys who are hurt the benefit of the doubt, we don't really know anything about their injuries.

Yeah week1 was not a barometer for what this team is

4 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Larry O had the highest grade by PFF in the league iirc.

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/15/larry-ogunjobi-wyatt-teller-receive-top-browns-scores-from-pro-football-focus/

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
Added info to prove my superior genius.
  • Like 1