GDT 9/28/2020 Week 3: 2-0 Baltimore Ravens vs 2-0 Kansas City Chiefs

DreamKid

It's not exactly the biggest problem right now obviously but watching the Chiefs receivers running free and also watching how the Bills offense is taking the next step after adding Diggs it makes me more mad that the Ravens did absolutely nothing to upgrade our wide receiving core beyond hoping Miles Boykin turns into more than a glorified blocker (he hasn't). Can't play from behind if our weapons stink. 

We're paying for our complacency right now. 

Edited by SalvadorsDeli
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

So I just got home from work. Looks like I'm better off missing the first half?

Might as well miss the entire game at this point.

edit: Saying this for your own good. You don’t need to hurt yourself if you don’t need to. This is just embarrassing.

Edited by diamondbull424

15 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Never in the Lamar Era have I ever seen the team lay down until this last possession. We've seen them with a sense of urgency in all 2 minute drills. Just now they weren't running or anything, just took it like the game is over. 100% pathetic.

And this shows that Greg Roman is over his head as an offensive coordinator. As I've been saying since the beginning in spite of the good times. He's trash and it shows. 

Greg Roman was a good coach for Lamar in his career, but now the offense needs to transition to more sophisticated passing. Not sure if Roman is up to the task. 

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm really enjoying the commentators jerking off in the booth to the KC offense. 

At least Louis Riddick is just kind of there for good football. He doesn’t annoy me nearly as much. But hey, I guess what else are they supposed to do... this squad has been embarrassing itself mostly.

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm really enjoying the commentators jerking off in the booth to the KC offense. 

As they should. Chiefs doing whatever the hell they want right now. We've been down by these folks before. This is the adversity I wanted to see and how we respond. Might not win, but its a ton of game left in spite of me watching them lay down at the 2 minute warning. This TO might be the spark we need.