CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

14 hours ago, Dome said:

NIGHT MOVE PMs going out immediately following the write-up...

@bcb1213 adjusted his uncomfortable costume... he was regretting all the sequins. Fortunately for him, he was relieved of any discomfort via death in the way of overkill. 

The Mermaid is dead. Super dead.

Night 3 is Wednesday at 11pm EST

13 hours ago, The Orca said:

Blue 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

NACHO! WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? WHY ARE YOU HERE?

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MWil23 so forge hit bcb?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Blue

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Oh and SwAg is scum

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm going here.  

No move n1 so highest off of at least 1 scum here 

Swag

26 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Here are my thoughts on the discussion from the night kill.  

bcb does seem like an odd choice from this group.  I don't recall when bcb was hit this early in a game.  Based on when this group is hit without outed information on their role, I would put the order as (tiered)

Blue, Orca
Nacho, Forge
bcb, BBB, Daboyle, Counselor

That puts me thinking there would be scum in the top 2 tiers.  

Blue was pretty adamant on pushing the same wagons on D2 as D1 and wanted Naz. 

Couple things I need to look at to reassess this.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

swag

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Nacho

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

BBB actually. I feel good about him and/or Nacho. I'm not sure why people have decided to follow me this game, but I'm intrigued.  

VC UNOFFICIAL

Blue –2-  Orca, squire

Nacho –1 -  ET

BBB –1-  Mwil

Swag –2 -  pickle, Nacho

Just now, squire12 said:

Both Pickle and nacho seemed pretty eager to get votes on some players today

Between those two, and BBB coming in and feigning not seeing previous discussion (twice now, once with Matts last night, and once with Naz and the roleblock), that sticks out to me.

JMHO

18 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Nacho, BCB, Matts, Forge, BBB, Daboyle, Counselor, Blue, and Orca attempted to make moves last night.

I was the Kraken. I had a single use mass roleblock.

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

How you know they all attempted to make moves? 

18 hours ago, Nazgul said:

That was part of my power. I was told the name of everyone who attempted to make a move.

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Matts

He clearly cared enough to submit a move despite not voting and saying he forgot about the game before he was tagged. Him or Nacho for me.

18 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho it is then.  

Pickle asks a question on how Naz knows who submitted moves N1.   Then goes quickly to Nacho and stays there

Pickle

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle asks a question on how Naz knows who submitted moves N1.   Then goes quickly to Nacho and stays there

Pickle

Personally he doesn't narrow down the people with "no move" as potential scum if he was scum 

Nacho I'm inclined to believe is town at the moment

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle also jumped pretty quickly on the Forge vote after Mwil asked about "why bcb"

I'm willing to buy this and let it play out. Pickle

Nacho was also eager to quote me saying "SwAg is scum" as though I was implying I had an invest (which I didn't), and BBB faked that he had an invest and was blocked, and watching him backpedal out of that and then disappear was very awkward.

Ok, here's the deal:

I manufactured a case on SwAg, and really thought it was fairly transparent at that point in time, and I have been content to sit back and see who has been eager to jump on that train. SwAg may very well be scum or town, and I was really hoping to get that resolved one way or the other, but given that people have been so quick to jump on SwAg, who seem to be very scummy so far, that has been eye-opening to me.

I'd like to resolve the Pickle, Nacho, BBB, SwAg dynamic, preferably without losing SwAg in the process after gauging the temperature of the room.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, here's the deal:

I manufactured a case on SwAg, and really thought it was fairly transparent at that point in time, and I have been content to sit back and see who has been eager to jump on that train. SwAg may very well be scum or town, and I was really hoping to get that resolved one way or the other, but given that people have been so quick to jump on SwAg, who seem to be very scummy so far, that has been eye-opening to me.

I'd like to resolve the Pickle, Nacho, BBB, SwAg dynamic, preferably without losing SwAg in the process after gauging the temperature of the room.

What dynamic?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, here's the deal:

How have I been scummy?