CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I assumed it was him and assumed that he knew, hence the smiley face after he said town

That was after I said I knew of a player who didnt make a move n1 who did n2... I was hoping he'd claim before that point but then you immediately hopped off the bw. lol

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That was after I said I knew of a player who didnt make a move n1 who did n2... I was hoping he'd claim before that point but then you immediately hopped off the bw. lol

Unfortunately I hopped off when Pickle hopped on. His entire monologue seemed forced and scummy. I was hoping that we could gain some traction some other way...then he flipped TOWN. LOL

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Unfortunately I hopped off when Pickle hopped on. His entire monologue seemed forced and scummy. I was hoping that we could gain some traction some other way...then he flipped TOWN. LOL

I was super happy when he flipped town. I thought he was, then everyone hopped on and I thought maybe I was wrong

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

IT LOOKS LIKE I MISSED A LOT!!!! ANYONE WANT TO FILL ME IN!!!?

I STILL FEEL LIKE A LOT HAS TRANSPIRED AND NOTHING HAS MADE SENSE TO ME!!! WHY DO WE CONSTANTLY DRIVE DOWN THIS CONFUSED PATH EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!?

I DEMAND ANSWERS!!!! NACHO OR DEATH!!!

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

ET, Josh, Hockey, Daboyle

I got a Town lean on Hockey. Know nothing about the other three. I'd lean ET, Josh, Daboyle as scum, in order of most to least likely to be scum.

THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE AS I HAVE YET TO READ MY PM!!!! WE MIGHT BE AT THE STAGE TO WHERE SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO ME SO WE CAN ELIMINATE THIS AS A POSSIBILITY!!!

I'LL TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TEAM I AM ON!!!!

I AM ALSO TIRED OF TYPING IN CAPS NON-STOP!!!! ACTUALLY, STRIKE THAT - I ******* LOVE THIS!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED IN BECAUSE I'M GOING FULL BORE ON THIS CHARACTER REPRESENTATION!!!!!

EXPLOSIONS!!!! PECS!!!!

PECSPLOSIONS!!!!!!

• Like 1