CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Now you don't understand what's being discussed lol. No one is talking about what I posted in the game. Its about your description and defense of Naz using last game as an example with totally fake descriptions of his play 

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

He wasn't active. I posted every post from the last day. It was like 8 posts saying his role and you all dumb to lynch him

So far, you were totally and intentionally inaccurate saying he used logic and reason to sway Malf and that he was active. I also don't remember the last two games you played that you were pushing for a no lynch D1. You actually voted someone both D1s

Then I'm confused as to what you are saying.  Because that is exactly what you said.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Then I'm confused as to what you are saying.  Because that is exactly what you said.

17 hours ago, The Orca said:

This is logic and reason and playing well lol

Daniel 

Go to this post and read every post I quoted that Naz made on the last day of your game. You said this was using logic and reason and that showed he was active. This was about equal to his entire posts to that point. Naz was none of what you described and you have posted multiple times that you will let him slide if he promises to be active later. This shows a clear defense of Naz this game using made up/clearly fake reason from last game. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Go to this post and read every post I quoted that Naz made on the last day of your game. You said this was using logic and reason and that showed he was active. This was about equal to his entire posts to that point. Naz was none of what you described and you have posted multiple times that you will let him slide if he promises to be active later. This shows a clear defense of Naz this game using made up/clearly fake reason from last game. 

So not answering my question then?

Funny how this started with me posting that am willing to lynch Naz.  I pretty much said the same things I said in his writeup from my game.  I don't know why yall think that's defending him.

I just want to give him a chance to play, since the reasoning behind lynching him is that he'll just be inactive.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The completely disingenuous conclusion that me voting for Naz and keeping it there is somehow me defending him.

Because we're in a scumgroup with Naz.  And we're willing to risk it all for him on Day 1.

...by saying we will vote for him/voting for him.

Honestly, my take on the train so far is that squire just wants to make big brain moves, then Orca is following.  Pickle is the one that jumps out the most as likely scum from the exchange IMO.

So not answering my question then?

Funny how this started with me posting that am willing to lynch Naz.  I pretty much said the same things I said in his writeup from my game.  I don't know why yall think that's defending him.

I just want to give him a chance to play, since the reasoning behind lynching him is that he'll just be inactive.

You can vote him and still allow him to play.  Unless your vote contains a power that restricts it

Because we're in a scumgroup with Naz.  And we're willing to risk it all for him on Day 1.

Honestly, my take on the train so far is that squire just wants to make big brain moves, then Orca is following.  Pickle is the one that jumps out the most as likely scum from the exchange IMO.

So Pickle and who else? Who else you getting funky fish vibes from?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Did I say you were defending Naz?

You agreed with Orca, who said that I was. Note the bolded, italicized, and underlined in my previous post.

It's hard for me to gauge who is scum/town in these exchanges, as it all feels very Town/Town to me, albeit I could be wrong. I think it's more likely that scum sits back and lets Town devour itself (off to a great start so far IMO) and then starts sorting it out D2 based off of the Day 1 push(es).

Squire coming out this aggressive Day 1 is something that I don't usually see, and to be fair, I don't have a read on you one way or the other. 

Orca being this vocal early with his reads intrigues me, as he's been more passive lately, albeit he can also be aggressive early and often.

Just now, Counselor said:

So Pickle and who else? Who else you getting funky fish vibes from?

Well, bbb was the first voter, and that seemed to be random.  He hasn't been around since IIRC.

I would normally say at least one person who goes against a lynch train is also scum, but that's a smaller sample size.  Just you and MWil so far, and there hasn't been enough discussion for me to get a realistic read on either of you yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You agreed with Orca, who said that I was. Note the bolded, italicized, and underlined in my previous post.

It's hard for me to gauge who is scum/town in these exchanges, as it all feels very Town/Town to me, albeit I could be wrong. I think it's more likely that scum sits back and lets Town devour itself (off to a great start so far IMO) and then starts sorting it out D2 based off of the Day 1 push(es).

Squire coming out this aggressive Day 1 is something that I don't usually see, and to be fair, I don't have a read on you one way or the other. 

Orca being this vocal early with his reads intrigues me, as he's been more passive lately, albeit he can also be aggressive early and often.

This is town Squires MO