CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313  Here are some relevant posts on the Naz being "defended" by Daniel.

Defended is maybe not the best word, but reluctance to vote Naz while stating he "could actually get behind it"

This is actually a pretty concise version of the "case."  Pretty much because I didn't vote for Naz immediately with more than a day left in the phase, I'm lock scum.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Not my case though lol

Correct.  You both have me as lock scum for completely different Naz related reasons.

And while we're at it, Pickle.  Came in, dropped a vote on me when I already had 3 on, with no explanation, and left.  If I had to bet which one on the lynch train is scum, it's likely him.

And since it seems like I'm stuck with three votes on me no matter what this phase, I need to try to get someone else to 3 in order to not die.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is actually a pretty concise version of the "case."  Pretty much because I didn't vote for Naz immediately with more than a day left in the phase, I'm lock scum.

part of it.

You were so worried about someone being voted out that had what, 3 votes at most when we were 24+ hours from the D1 end.  

now you have a few votes and are worried you might be voted out as well with a good chunk of hours to go.  

Seems awfully paranoid of being voted out, like you have scummates to play for