CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

40 minutes ago, SwAg said:

“Swag fits better” is the level of argumentation that I would anticipate following our nation’s recent resurgence to a bastion of informed rhetorical discourse.

THERE ARE TOO MANY SYLLABLES IN THIS SENTENCE! APOLOGIZE!

On 9/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, Dome said:

After dragging Bigfoot's body into the woods for a proper burial the group made their way back to the convention center for night moves, but the lights went out.

*thwack* *thwack* *thwack*  It sounded wet and sloppy. *thwack* *thwack* *thwack*

Bodies tumbled and flew through the air. Nobody could make any night moves!

It is now Day 2.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:45 PM, Blue said:

I was on Nazgul the whole day.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, The Orca said:

No lynch 

On 9/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, Matts4313 said:

dome

On 9/28/2020 at 9:49 PM, Matts4313 said:

I will follow blue. Even though he was a donkey a couple games ago.

naz.

On 9/29/2020 at 7:00 AM, ET80 said:

Matts

On 9/29/2020 at 7:18 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Waste of a day.

bigbadbuff

On 9/29/2020 at 7:29 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

bcb

On 9/29/2020 at 8:08 AM, ET80 said:

Josh.

Bag 'em and tag 'em, fellas.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:22 AM, Hockey5djh said:

So Josh is mafia.

I'm also leaning on mwil and someone in the Daniel train at night, although with Orca and pickle leading the charge it could just be clueless civ on N1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:58 AM, Counselor said:

Something about Hockey doesn’t sit right with me. 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:09 AM, Blue said:

People voting for anyone other than Nazgul at this point need to provide some ******* explanations.

VC to this point

Naz -  Blue, matts

No lynch – orca

Josh – ET, Hockey,

Buff - Josh

Bcb – Nacho

Hockey – Counselor

On 9/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Josh is a scum boy I guess.

JK, Hockey has no logic 

On 9/29/2020 at 9:48 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

hockey

On 9/29/2020 at 10:05 AM, bcb1213 said:

Blue

On 9/29/2020 at 10:44 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Never asked him to talk to me. Josh can just be scummy in his little corner with his 4 buddies.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:03 AM, Hockey5djh said:

The logic to lynch josh

1) was around for the OT period and made no effort to help the discussion or even change his vote from BBB (who he was the only vote for)

2) Disappears after it's over. First post in the AM is "waste of a day" and then wastes his vote on BBB again 

3) the whole cute "i'm only talking to 4 people" thing. I know its a shtick but its also a very mafia friendly shtick intentionally limiting his posting and allowing him to coast. 

4) the great part is that if i'm wrong, its not like he's planning on contributing based on his "limited audience" and participation thus far. Its a pretty safe vote IMO.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hockey is scum because he’s playing too hard too fast and is so blaze about just wasting someone in town not knowing what their role is or anything. Could I have a powerful role? Absolutely. In fact I do have a great role. That said; he wants to so cavalierly get rid of someone who is inactive just because of that.

I didn’t even realize that there was an overtime.

Scumbag extraordinaire.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:29 AM, MWil23 said:

tenor.gif

Me waiting for the other train to happen tonight that assuredly pits two town against each other while SwAg allows it to happen with the rest of his scum team.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:35 AM, Hockey5djh said:

Man, I put some logic out there and in 4 posts you manage to successfully vote for me, claim a powerful but unnamed role, call me angsty, and i'm not sure what the "low risk/high reward" post is even saying but you're killing the civ response game.

@Counselor can you ask Josh if he's going to say any more about this powerful role or if he's going to attempt to scum hunt this game? Thanks.

23 hours ago, Blue said:

We basically get a do-over on Day 1 with no new information apart from Daniel's flip, and with the exception of Mwil, none of the people currently up for discussion are the same ones up for discussion Day 1. Unbelievable.

VC after the above

Naz -  Blue, matts

No lynch – orca

Josh – ET, Hockey,

Bcb – Nacho

Hockey – Counselor, Josh

Blue – bcb

Swag - Mwil

Might not be as much to go from as I thought could be.  there was not a strong leading vote getter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

when you make fancy rules, it attracts people

Eh, I haven't made any fancy rules this game. I was actually hoping to follow you or someone else.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea why anyone has decided to follow you either.

See? I knew I was right to think that. That's for confirming this for me.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But I’m sure Rick will come in and post the vote count as indisputable evidence that he’s not following you because he voted for me first today.

His logic and voting you has done more to convince me that you aren't scum than if he did the opposite.