Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Kiltman

33 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I have a brother that is mentally handicapped so this storyline hit me extra hard.  Can’t imagine anyone doing that to their brother.

My son is autistic, so I understand exactly how you feel - I can't see anyone do this to anyone, just a disturbing arc.

20 hours ago, Breesus mode said:

Overlord is one of my favorite missions, the final reveal is a gut punch

Unfortunately the driving around on that thing really pulled me out of everything leading up to the end of the mission

22 hours ago, ET80 said:

My son is autistic, so I understand exactly how you feel - I can't see anyone do this to anyone, just a disturbing arc.

Just played through it today. Yeah it’s a really good but messed up story.

I’d totally forgotten about it, other DLCs kinda overshadowed it with being part of the larger narrative I guess.

So I've got everyone recruited in ME2, finished Horizon and Collector vessel, now I'm just wrapping up all of the loyalty missions.  I still need to do Samara's, Grunt's, Mordin's, Tali's, Jack's and Zaeed's.  Samara was the last person I recruited so that loyalty mission just popped up.  Grunt's I've been saving until I got higher level because I knew it has a brutal boss fight that on Insanity is going to be rough.  Mordin's is on the same planet as Grunt's. Zaeed's has a really hard Paragon level requirement so I'm saving that one till the end.  Probably going to knock out Samara, Tali and Jack tonight then head to Tuchanka. 

I'm on Virmire so I'm gonna finish tonight. I sent Ashley with the Salarians. Kinda ironic to die among aliens for her, no? I've never not saved her, and I kind of want to just put Kaidan out of his misery, but do you guys have any thoughts on who you save? 

I've been torn.

22 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

I'm on Virmire so I'm gonna finish tonight. I sent Ashley with the Salarians. Kinda ironic to die among aliens for her, no? I've never not saved her, and I kind of want to just put Kaidan out of his misery, but do you guys have any thoughts on who you save? 

I've been torn.

I've never saved Kaiden.  He's boring imo.

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I got so I would just google the planet and pull up a map of it.  

Oh me too, but it’s still a chore.

Like I get having one particularly hilly area on a planet or two, but driving over hills and mountains in that thing was so obnoxious I could hardly stand it.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Oh me too, but it’s still a chore.

Like I get having one particularly hilly area on a planet or two, but driving over hills and mountains in that thing was so obnoxious I could hardly stand it.

I'm such a completioninst though, I couldn't skip anything.  

I'm getting close to wrapping up ME2.  @JBURGE I have no idea how you wrapped up the entire trilogy so fast.  You must not have slept lol.  I'm like 75% through the Shadow Broker quest, I need to do Zaeed's loyalty mission, then grab the Reaper IFF and Legion, do Legion's loyalty quest then wrap up with the Suicide mission.  Oh I guess I've gotta then do Arrival too.  

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm getting close to wrapping up ME2.  @JBURGE I have no idea how you wrapped up the entire trilogy so fast.  You must not have slept lol.  I'm like 75% through the Shadow Broker quest, I need to do Zaeed's loyalty mission, then grab the Reaper IFF and Legion, do Legion's loyalty quest then wrap up with the Suicide mission.  Oh I guess I've gotta then do Arrival too.  

I played like 100 hours in the couple weeks it took me to beat them.... I played it a lot 😂 working full time and having nothing else to do. 

On 6/10/2021 at 12:32 PM, carl_sjunior said:

I've been torn.

Save Ash every day of the week. Kaidan is the worst written character in ME 1 by far. They give him some interesting back story but really nothing to show of it. He is just so so bland compared to the rest of the cast. Its like they set him up for that sacrifice. Ash is unlikeable at times with her bigotry but at least she grows as a character as the game goes on. Kaidan goes nowhere.