Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Kiltman

So I see Ash and our convo goes badly. She acts like I'm against her now. I can understand that perspective since I just came back from the dead and working for someone who she thinks is the enemy.

But I'm like... you better change your tone, Ash. I got Miranda, Jack, and Kelly on the menu on the Normandy and I'm about due for a snack.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, showtime said:

So I see Ash and our convo goes badly. She acts like I'm against her now. I can understand that perspective since I just came back from the dead and working for someone who she thinks is the enemy.

But I'm like... you better change your tone, Ash. I got Miranda, Jack, and Kelly on the menu on the Normandy and I'm about due for a snack.

Yeah ash is not a romance option in me2... Have fun! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Meh.  Shepard never comes off evil he just seems like a douchebag doing renegade.

The female Shepard voice actress is much better for renegade IMO. I think Hale might just be better than Meer in general but for renegade especially. 

9 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I do need to play this renegade next time around. Never did that. 

I'm right now doing my Renegade/Renegade/Face turn Paragon run... Shep is bad in ME1, downright horrible in ME2, then finds his good side in ME3.

Next up? Engineer with Paragon/Paragon/Renegade. That one, Shep holds the line as the true good guy until all hell breaks loose and he has to lose himself to save others...

Countless, countless replays. I forgot how much I love this game.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm right now doing my Renegade/Renegade/Face turn Paragon run... Shep is bad in ME1, downright horrible in ME2, then finds his good side in ME3.

Next up? Engineer with Paragon/Paragon/Renegade. That one, Shep holds the line as the true good guy until all hell breaks loose and he has to lose himself to save others...

Countless, countless replays. I forgot how much I love this game.

If only all those decisions actually made a difference in the end, this would be a damn near perfect trilogy.

Still love the games, but Ill never get over how dirty they did the franchise with the ending(s).

Okay so one thing that's a bit concerning for me is my relationship with Jack. I've done Jack's loyalty mission and it was fun. She's interesting to talk to, so I go to her after every mission to see if there's something new. Anyways, she's offered me the chance to have sex and I declined.

DaS4tOD.jpg

I selected the top option when this came up.

I've done more missions and progressed our relationship, but it seems like the convo is heading back towards being sexual again. My character says that he's willing to wait for her to think about their relationship. Then she says that I'm weird, but that turns her on. I'm confused by how this has happened. I save my game now whenever I talk to her because I'm afraid it'll trap me into some cut scene where we're being intimate.

Then, I asked my friend about it and he said that when he played Mass Effect 2 back in the day, he had a sexual relationship with Jack that he did not intend to happen. I really want to avoid this, so even if I have to cut her off and never visit her again, I'm willing to do that.

^ In addition, I got offered intimacy from Kelly and I also declined. As i continue to talk to her, I noticed romance options in dialogue are happening again. I also declined Miranda's sexual encounter, but every time I try to talk to her, I'm not able to.

Anyways, other than this concern, which might not even be a real concern I love the game.

I'm declining all of these relationships because Ash is the only one for me.