mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

4 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Hell of a start by Bauer

yes it was, I thought he would have a good outing, I was thinking he would give up about 3-4more hits and at least 2runs but he tossed a gem tonight. Makes Tito look good!

If Bauer can keep throwing like he did tonight, this team will be awfully tough. Not being at least three strong in the rotation ending up biting us last year against the Cubs. Bauer has ranked up there with the best of them these last couple months. If he’s finally figured it out and coupled his stuff with consistent command, this team is really set up well both now and in the immediate future.

25 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Two Cy Young candidates, a HoFer, and two starters with sub 3 ERAs on the season and Trevor freaking Bauer is the best starter so far.

What a weird game

Truth be told, Bauer in the last 2 months has been a man. I think he has finally figured it out and matured into an actual pitcher. 

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

If Bauer can keep throwing like he did tonight, this team will be awfully tough. Not being at least three strong in the rotation ending up biting us last year against the Cubs. Bauer has ranked up there with the best of them these last couple months. If he’s finally figured it out and coupled his stuff with consistent command, this team is really set up well both now and in the immediate future.

I want to say I heard that he and the coaching staff have finally found common grounds. It has done wonders for him mentally.

1 minute ago, klyon7634 said:

Miller threw two balls in that same spot that were both balls. Hicks decided to swing at the third one for strike three. Makes sense 

when you have a slider coming through the zone like that, its extremely tough to lay off. 

Archived