ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Yes you're so much older and more mature than me that you're getting triggered at forum comments and memes. 

When the Astros are on the brink of elimination, my guess is that you will be triggered when someone comes into the thread for the sole purpose of admittedly stirring things up. That’s the definition of an online troll. I simply pointed out that a dig at the Indians would mean something if it came from a team that has a history of any success. 

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

When the Astros are on the brink of elimination, my guess is that you will be triggered when someone comes into the thread for the sole purpose of admittedly stirring things up. That’s the definition of an online troll. I simply pointed out that a dig at the Indians would mean something if it came from a team that has a history of any success. 

I don't think jokes, memes, or digs have a rating system that only mean more if used by certain fanbases but s'all good man. 

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I will never understand how Corey Kluber failed to reach the fourth inning in two consecutive starts. Wow

He just has not had it this series at all. He's the type of pitcher though that if they make it through I think he'll figure it out. Though I said that about game 5 too so maybe he's just got some bad struggles going on. 

Archived