Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, doctordeath said:

I didn't ask what you're talking about, I asked what you're looking at ...

Nobody said anything about mullens working magic.

You pointed out saquan being out andade it seem the giants were undermanned, I merely pointed out mullens was starting instead of garrapollo, minus mostert, minus deebo, minus kittle, minus visa and I forgot to mention minus sherman...

Edited by doctordeath

3 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Herbert has kept I competitively close on his play and arm. Unlike carr.

Are you just watching nfl.com highlights? You are the epitome of n00b.

This will get you a warning. And you're not winning any brownie points right now either.

5 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Read the room? Carr is literally the teetering point of this entire forum? Unlike you, I'm looking at this game and THE ENTIRE SOPE OF THE TEAM. 

You're literally so focused on weekly stats it's crying worthy. Why are you defending carr, do you think he's the answer?

Because I'm not fighting with you that he's got bad stats. I'm fighting with you that he's not the answer. And you keep directing the narrative to stats.

I certainly think he gives us enough to win and flashes the talent to be an upper echelon qb, however you may define that. He's not stopping us from drafting an elite prospect/talent, if one fell in our lap. But you can certainly do a lot worse. And right now, he's the last guy I'm looking to replace. The numbers just corroborate my point.

I can give you numerous instances of guys who struggled elsewhere and had career years with DC. On the other hand, I can name several defensive players who had great years elsewhere and have struggled here. Hence why most of us are focused on something else.

4 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

haha. 

love to career nfl kept em close games in record books.

so what has Carr done exactly since Carr kept us in the game today. if Carr didn't then who did, wasn't defense that drove us down end if half. wasn't jacobs running wild.

you've contradicted yourself a lot bud.

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

haha. 

so what has Carr done exactly since Carr kept us in the game today. if Carr didn't then who did, wasn't defense that drove us down end if half. wasn't jacobs running wild.

My comments in the bills gameday thread... I call the d trash...

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This will get you a warning. And you're not winning any brownie points right now either.

I certainly think he gives us enough to win and flashes the talent to be an upper echelon qb, however you may define that. He's not stopping us from drafting an elite prospect/talent, if one fell in our lap. But you can certainly do a lot worse. And right now, he's the last guy I'm looking to replace. The numbers just corroborate my point.

I can give you numerous instances of guys who struggled elsewhere and had career years with DC. On the other hand, I can name several defensive players who had great years elsewhere and have struggled here. Hence why most of us are focused on something else.

As a raider fan, like nyraider and myself, you are entitled to your opinion. But as moderator/og forum member, isn't giving me a warning because I seem nyraiders opinion "n00b" worthy a bit excessive? I'm getting a warning because I stated her/his opinions at a leaser value than my own, yet nyraider in their comments have basically said the same thing, just without using the term "n00b"????

Nothing race, hate, sex, religious, political related. I just called/referred to his/her findings n00b, or amateur, according to his/her positions because of his/her contradictory statements on whether or not carr not having a killer instinct and the trash d was the problem as lacking aka n00b aka premature aka illinformed????

Edited by doctordeath

7 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

I have another stat for you, Aaron Rodgers is 12-33 in 45 starts where the Packers allow 30+ points. 

Against the Chiefs the Chargers defense kept them in the game. They only scored 6 points in the second half and OT but would've won had Herbert used his killer instinct take over. 

They were losing against the Panthers the entire game and Herbert couldn't get a score at the end to win it. 

They were up by 10 at halftime today and then had 128 yards of offense and 7 points in the second half while being out scored by 17. If you remove their one big 75 yard TD they had 53 yards in the second half on 22 plays in a close game. Where was Herbert's killer instinct? 

1 minute ago, doctordeath said:

As a raider fan, like nyraider and myself, you are entitled to your opinion. But as moderator/og forum member, isn't giving me a warning because I seem nyraiders opinion "n00b" worthy a bit excessive? I'm getting a warning because I stated her/his opinions at a leaser value than my own, yet nyraider in their comments have basically said the same thing, just without using the term "n00b"????

Nothing race, hate, sex, religious, political related. I just called/referred to his/her findings n00b, or amateur, according to his/her positions because of his/her contradictory statements on whether or not carr not having a killer instinct and the trash d was the problem as lacking aka n00b aka premature aka illinformed????

I didn't give you a warning. I said posts like that will get you a warning. But you can't insult anyone directly. Believe me, you don't need to lecture me about the rules.

10 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

What does this even mean? I seriously don't know where you're going with this.

He kept it competitively close for the Chargers by helping them get outscored 44-22 in the second half of his three starts. 

Against the Chiefs he used his arm to throw an INT that allowed the Chiefs to tie the game late, then failed to get a score inside the Chiefs 5 yard line that would've won them the game, then went 3 and out in OT and lost them the game.

He then used his arm to fail to get a score down by 5 against the Panthers inside their territory late in the game.

And he used his arm and killer instinct today to throw an INT to seal their loss with under 3 minutes to go. 

Man, I wish Carr could have a killer instinct like Herbert. 

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

He kept it competitively close for the Chargers by helping them get outscored 44-22 in the second half of his three starts. 

Against the Chiefs he used his arm to throw an INT that allowed the Chiefs to tie the game late, then failed to get a score inside the Chiefs 5 yard line that would've won them the game, then went 3 and out in OT and lost them the game.

He then used his arm to fail to get a score down by 5 against the Panthers inside their territory late in the game.

And he used his arm and killer instinct today to throw an INT to seal their loss with under 3 minutes to go. 

Not to mention, had a defense that forced several 3 and outs with no points scored on corresponding drives.

Carr out-rushed Josh Allen today. Did it matter? Not really.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What herbert has shown in 3 starts is arguably equal to what carr has shown since 2014...

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Not to mention, had a defense that forced several 3 and outs with no points scored on corresponding drives.

Carr out-rushed Josh Allen today. Did it matter? Not really.

The Chargers held KC to 23 and Carolina to 20 and Herbert couldn't use his killer instinct to win the game. They sustained one long drive the entire game today and Herbert had 2 nice big plays. 

They were up by 10 at half time and other than their one big play ran 22 plays for 53 yards and 0 points on their 4 drives. 

18 minutes ago, roi34 said:

haha. 

Hmmm. I don’t wanna get involved in this debate, but no, Carr didn’t keep us in the game. Walking fumble machine this year, and fumbled again this game. Also missed a few very crucial throws. He also threw short of the 3rd down marker multiple times like he did constantly in 2017-2019. 

Carr did not have a good game.... at all, what so ever. I’m not gonna say he had a bad game, and I’m not gonna say he’s having a bad season. He had an ok game, and is having just an ok season, but he did not keep us “in” this game. Rather laughable statement. 

7 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I didn't give you a warning. I said posts like that will get you a warning. But you can't insult anyone directly. Believe me, you don't need to lecture me about the rules.

If posts like that will give me a warning then why didn't you give me a warning? Because by me using the term "n00b" along with my reasoning is within the rules.

Look, being moderator and being as neutral (while having your own opinion) is hard and I can respect that. But I'm not blatantly calling people nes for no reason. I'm calling their opinion lesser than mine, just like how you and @NYRaider) are calling mine, just without the use of "n00b", which, last time I checked isnt deragatory... 

2 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

What herbert has shown in 3 starts is arguably equal to what carr has shown since 2014...

Their offense is averaging 20 ppg with Herbert starting and they're 0-3. And in all 3 games they had a chance to win the game late and Herbert came up short, lol.