Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think he could have played a little better, but ran the football, tried to find off schedule plays, and was mainly accurate. I'm more upset that the OL let us down in the run game again. Jacobs doesn't have a chance out there.

I thought Carr played pretty well today minus the fumble. And even the fumble late wasn't a killer because we got the ball right back.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I thought Carr played pretty well today minus the fumble. And even the fumble late wasn't a killer because we got the ball right back.

He was good. He was a little less accurate but also better in the pocket at holding onto the ball to let things develop downfield.

9 minutes ago, holyghost said:

It's been 7 years, enough of the Carr story. He's not a bad player, but will never, and I repeat NEVER have the stuff to beat better quarterbacks and win big games. Year by year the league is stacking up better QBs to compete while this guy stands still.

AMEN. Like, we all know he's good but he's not good enough to take us all the way. The staff knows this and shoul've cut bait and traded h at his highest value (this past off-season or last) if the rumors were true. I mean, if you're gruden and you know the first few years are gimme years, why roll with carr? Maybe he really does like him, as in he sees carr as the qbotf, but I doubt it.

4 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Maybe if the defense stop the Bills sometimes or the WRs catch the ball or the TEs doesn't line up offsides.

Do I need to quote myself in this thread complaining about most of that stuff. I trash ferrell, harris, fumbles, gruden, guenther, marnelli or whoever else is trash or mess up. So again I ask what are you talking about. 

8 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

AMEN. Like, we all know he's good but he's not good enough to take us all the way. The staff knows this and shoul've cut bait and traded h at his highest value (this past off-season or last) if the rumors were true. I mean, if you're gruden and you know the first few years are gimme years, why roll with carr? Maybe he really does like him, as in he sees carr as the qbotf, but I doubt it.

Is it Carr's fault that Gruden has gone ultra conservative in scoring positions the last two weeks? That our defense can't stop anyone? That our run blocking/game has been poor? 

Carr's on pace for 4,400 yards, 32 TD, 0 INT while completing over 70% of his passes despite not having his top 3 WR's for the majority of the season. I'm not a huge fan of him but to blame the last two weeks on him is dumb. 

10 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Do I need to quote myself in this thread complaining about most of that stuff. I trash ferrell, harris, fumbles, gruden, guenther, marnelli or whoever else is trash or mess up. So again I ask what are you talking about. 

So why are you trashing Carr who's has a terrible O- line.

The only turnovers he has is being stripped sack.

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

The last two weeks Carr has thrown for 572 yards and 4 TD while completing over 73% of his passes. Despite playing without his top 3 WR and our run game being stagnant. Maybe if our defense didn't give up 30+ points every week we'd be in a position to win. 

2 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Carr wasn't issue, but his o-line is terrible? stop it. 

most pass plays he had 4-6 secs.

why do we  not throw the ball to jacobs!!!

11 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Cause the first fumble today wasn't a strip sacked. He tossed it away. Not only that strip sacks are on him. You ack like he was getting hit as soon as he hike the ball. Look at carr sack numbers to fumble ratio to other QBs. Is it higher or lower. 

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

he dropped back over 40 times bro

Its ridiculous bruh. They expect the oline to have 4 pro bowlers on it at all times I guess. Qb should never ever be touched I guess.  Nothing is ever carr fault. Not even when he fumbles after having 6 or more secs to throw the ball or get out the pocket.