Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm sick of this team. 

We just don't have enough to get it done. Defense is sorry. O just can't execute. Gruden is neutering this offense. I don't know what to say anymore.

Lack of offensive execution cost us the last two games. We could've easily won both but conservative play calling and turnovers cost us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Anything to defend Carr eh? 4 fumbles. 

Gruden called two perfect games to start. Was calling a great game in Week 3 until the team just kept fumbling. 

I agree PG sucks. DL sucks. Harris sucks. LBs suck. Defense sucks. OL Run Blocking sucks. Zay Jones starting is an embarrassment this game. 

But let’s toss the blame everywhere, not just a few people you are pointing out. Including Derek Carr. This has been a sorry performance across the board. 

Not really. Those fumbles aren't off of runs. He's in the pocket and getting stripped. 

He's keeping his eyes down field and trying to find something deep on a decimated offense. He hasn't been perfect by any means, but his play has been more than adequate to win games.

Unfortunately we have a bottom 5 defense again, aren't able to pick up any yards in the run game with incognito/brown out, and are missing key WRs. 

I guess you can blame him, but is that really where you want to look?

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Not really. Those fumbles aren't off of runs. He's in the pocket and getting stripped. 

He's keeping his eyes down field and trying to find something deep on a decimated offense. He hasn't been perfect by any means, but his play has been more than adequate to win games.

Unfortunately we have a bottom 5 defense again, aren't able to pick up any yards in the run game with incognito/brown out, and are missing key WRs. 

I guess you can blame him, but is that really where you want to look?

Huh. I'm not blaming carr. But the fumbles are on him. Especially the two from this game.