Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm sick of this team. 

We just don't have enough to get it done. Defense is sorry. O just can't execute. Gruden is neutering this offense. I don't know what to say anymore.

We have zero depth.  The minute someone gets hurt we are dumpster diving for talent.  I knew this is the team we had prior to the season.  

We are not contenders yet and anyone who expected us to be have their heads in the clouds.

• Like 1

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm sick of this team. 

We just don't have enough to get it done. Defense is sorry. O just can't execute. Gruden is neutering this offense. I don't know what to say anymore.

Mayock isn't to blame and his decisons have all been ace, clearly. He's added key pieces that are consistent top tier starters and..oh wait...no Mayock hasn't appreciably added talent. 

Not a fan of him or Gruden at this point. 

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm sick of this team. 

Anything to defend Carr eh? 4 fumbles. 

Gruden called two perfect games to start. Was calling a great game in Week 3 until the team just kept fumbling. 

I agree PG sucks. DL sucks. Harris sucks. LBs suck. Defense sucks. OL Run Blocking sucks. Zay Jones starting is an embarrassment this game. 

But let’s toss the blame everywhere, not just a few people you are pointing out. Including Derek Carr. This has been a sorry performance across the board. 

Edited by BayRaider