Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

Carr is playing better, but he still is crazy unreliable when it comes to contact. The fumbles are an issue. It isnt always his fault, but it has happened often enough that it is a noticeable issue. The seahawks had a QB named Dave Krieg who was decent but fumbled a lot. I'm serious when I say Carr might just have small hands.

3 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Umm he gave up two of those turnovers. Your statement dont make sense. If we ain't good enough to recover from  turnovers he cant do it twice and play good enough 

311 yards, 2 TD's and no picks, 107 QBR and he was working with a patchwork Oline, no running game, throwing to his 5th and 6th WR's who are starting and playing a playoff caliber team/D and our D can't stop a HS team.

I'm not sure how you can blame that on Carr LOL 

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You do understand we're playing with backup O- lineman and being striped in the pocket is that the not same thing as throwing INT???

I didnt say it was the same. But carr didnt fumble blinded. He literally tossed it up while he was getting hit by two guys. He saw the play allen made and tried to copy it. That's not on the oline. It's on him. 

7 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Umm he gave up two of those turnovers. Your statement dont make sense. If we ain't good enough to recover from  turnovers he cant do it twice and play good enough 

You know this is team sport??

The Raiders game punted twice in the whole game.

Edited by Bitty 2.0

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

311 yards, 2 TD's and no picks, 107 QBR and he was working with a patchwork Oline, no running game, throwing to his 5th and 6th WR's who are starting and playing a playoff caliber team/D and our D can't stop a HS team.

I think he could have played a little better, but ran the football, tried to find off schedule plays, and was mainly accurate. I'm more upset that the OL let us down in the run game again. Jacobs doesn't have a chance out there.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I didnt blame it on carr. Are yall just reading what you want to read. I'm blaming him for the turnovers. 4 fumbles in two weeks.  That's it. That's not good enough. 

1 minute ago, ragingraider said:

Carr is playing better, but he still is crazy unreliable when it comes to contact. The fumbles are an issue. It isnt always his fault, but it has happened often enough that it is a noticeable issue. The seahawks had a QB named Dave Krieg who was decent but fumbled a lot. I'm serious when I say Carr might just have small hands.

It's been 7 years, enough of the Carr story. He's not a bad player, but will never, and I repeat NEVER have the stuff to beat better quarterbacks and win big games. Year by year the league is stacking up better QBs to compete while this guy stands still.

1 minute ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

You know this is team sport??

The Raiders game punted twice in the whole game.

Is carr not apart of the team? What are you saying exactly? Did you think the team should had jumped on the ball faster when he just tossed ot for some reason in a 1 point game

Is carr not apart of the team? What are you saying exactly? Did you think the team should had jumped on the ball faster when he just tossed ot for some reason in a 1 point game

Waller's fumble was also pretty killer. Just like the Jacobs phantom fumble last week. And the Richard fumble the week before.

Look Carr is a big part of the team. I think he is better this year so far than in the last couple years, but I want us to be more explosive. 

The biggest issue is our Dline. We wasted a pick on ferrell. If you can't effect the game with your front 4 you aren't going to be good the way the rules favor the offense.

Maybe if the defense stop the Bills sometimes or the WRs catch the ball or the TEs doesn't line up offsides.