2020 NBA Offseason Thread

11sanchez11

4 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I am so disappointed in this Pistons off-season.  I really liked the Hayes pick, but figured he would take a year or two along with Sokou and we would be able to get at least one top pick in the next couple of drafts.  Figured we would sign some vets to fill out the roster but nothing long term or outrageous and then we sign Plumlee and Grant, stretch a couple guys, and make us just good enough to continue drafting 7-14 the next couple of years until Blakes contract is gone, but then we are stuck with Plumlee and Grant as well.  For once it would be nice if we could just let ourselves just suck enough to get better.  

well y'all really busted our balls 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Y'all will come around when the Lakers go something like 15-2 in the playoffs on their way to back to back titles. Don't worry.

We all remember how all the other teams fans/media looked after this season when everyone was downplaying and making fun of the moves we made last offseason.

I'll bet you anything the Lakers lose more than two postseason games in 2021.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Shout out to Kevin for being one of the only national NBA guys to be fair and balanced when it comes to the Lakers.

Like..... this was before we got Gasol and Keef both on vet min contracts over other really good teams (Clippers and Raptors) who could afford to pay them more.

And, we still have some wiggle room to bring in more depth to the roster, because those 2 guys did take vet min deals lol.

the victim mentality of lakers fans is hilarious to me. you guys are a fun bunch 

• Like 2

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Y'all will come around when the Lakers go something like 15-2 in the playoffs on their way to back to back titles. Don't worry.

We all remember how all the other teams fans/media looked after this season when everyone was downplaying and making fun of the moves we made last offseason.

ok but you had to play jimmy butler and tyler herro for the title lol

curry, klay, kd, dray, kyrie, etc. weren't even in the bubble. you know like all the important ppl (besides lebron and kawhi) of all of the finals the last 6ish years

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

the victim mentality of lakers fans is hilarious to me. you guys are a fun bunch 

KOC also thought GS were contenders pre-Klay injury so who cares what he thinks. Even though, yes, the Lakers did get better and clearly the favorites right now.