Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

I would assume he’s avoiding the deep throws because he’s terrified of being benched if he throws a pick. Coming out and telling the media that he needs to play better or he’s going to be benched probably wasn’t a big confidence booster. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I would assume he’s avoiding the deep throws because he’s terrified of being benched if he throws a pick. Coming out and telling the media that he needs to play better or he’s going to be benched probably wasn’t a big confidence booster. 

Well that and we only have one reliable downfield receiver in Terry and he’s often doubled. People want to blame Haskins but when you don’t have WRs who can consistently win - especially with Sims being injured too - that hurts your downfield passing game. I’d have to see the All-22 but at this point it seems like everyone’s reaction is a classic case of people blaming the QB without really knowing if anyone downfield was open or not.

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:
2 hours ago, Woz said:

Yes. A code that translates as "I went for a walk with my wife."

It was nice, sunny day. We picked up some branches for kindling later in the season.

And then rammed home my ... wait ... sorry wrong story.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

If we get #1 (which I don’t think we will) Id sell it for a kings ransom in draft picks and probably take a mid round QB to compete. We aren’t 1 player away from competing, even if that player is a QB.

Ignoring the playoffs (which, to be honest, would be absolutely catastrophic for this team), Washington would be picking 7th right now per http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

wow were still in 1st place nfe sucks

Yep, picking 7th and the other three are 1, 5, and 6.

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

if we have the #2 pick we trade it 

1. To whom do they trade with? If Lawrence is gone, who trades up to #2 and for what player?
  2. Washington needs the following teams to at least get a single win: New York Giants, New York Jets, Houston (albeit the pick is Miami's), Atlanta, and Philadelphia. I can buy the Falcons getting some wins and the Eagles too ... but the other three? Yeah, sure we'll spot the Giants a pair, but the Jets and Texans?