A Battle of Behemoths: The Josh McCown Revenge Game (Week 5 GDT)

zelbell

Who wins  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Hornbybrown
    • Jets
    • Browns
    • No one
    • America
    • 0-0 tie

12 minutes ago, everlong said:

It's pretty telling he's behind Kizer AND Hogan.

I say stick with Hogan for the rest of the reason. If y'all win enough under him, then I wouldn't rush to get a QB.

What's pretty telling? lol 

he's been inactive the whole year

6 minutes ago, everlong said:

Just because a guy is young doesn't mean he has potential, and I don't think the kid has potential more than to be a career backup. I mean, his YPA is lower than Kareem Hunt's YPC.

I know that according to Hue stats and completion percentage do not matter, but the kid is horribly inaccurate, doesn't seem to be able to throw to a receiver unless he can see him open, makes bad decisions and has a horrible knack for turnovers in the red zone.

Next.

Anyone still think Hue deserves to continue coaching here?

Easily the biggest obstacle to our success right now, and it's not even close. Pointing fingers in the post game presser is the epitome of dookie leadership, and a cry to be relieved of his duties.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Small detail but the Colts just won and are 2-3.  Once luck comes back, they could win that division.  There is still a decent shot that the Houston pick is top-16.

The odds of that will become longer when they beat us  next week. :)

Just now, ditchdigger said:

Easily the biggest obstacle to our success right now, and it's not even close. Pointing fingers in the post game presser is the epitome of dookie leadership, and a cry to be relieved of his duties.

If he trots out Kizer next week he should be shown the door.

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Not me.

Think he bought some time by pulling Kizer.

Just now, ditchdigger said:

I'm not sure that I'm ready to jettison him yet, but he desperately needs a coordinator.  It seems as though he is trying too hard to be a control freak about every aspect of the game.  Yeah, I know he's the head coach, but he needs help.

29e3401e0852facb35ecc41bc5be008c--sirius

3 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

I was thinking you were being a bit kneejerky when you were spreading this propaganda in the past week, but now I think you may have been a man ahead of his time; I'm starting to have a hard time relentlessly supporting Hue.  I actually see our draft this last year looking pretty good--mess is not on Sashi & Co.

4 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Why wait? 

Because firing Hue in-season isn't going to solve anything and it'll be same ole Browns. Ride out Hogan for the rest of the year and evaluate from there. To me, the Kizer experiment was just that - an experiment that didn't pan out as Cleveland hoped. 

7 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Yes.  He does deserve to continue coaching here.  Kizer and Gonzalez get their head out of their *** we win this game plain and simple.

Just now, everlong said:

Because firing Hue in-season isn't going to solve anything and it'll be same ole Browns. Ride out Hogan for the rest of the year and evaluate from there. TO me, the Kizer experiment was just that - an experiment that didn't pan out as Cleveland hoped.

It solves the issue of having an ineffective control freak running the team into the ground while throwing everyone other than himself under the bus.

Archived