Game day thread week 5. Browns vs the Peoples temple of Indianapolis

Kiwibrown

who is our true hero?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. the true hero is

2. 2. who wins?

3. 3. Browns MVP through 4 weeks is

On 10/11/2020 at 8:54 PM, mtmmike said:

Considering if Chubb was in there we would have put 60against Dallas and 40 against the number1defense in the nfl It is Pittsburgh that better be worried.

Truthfully Pittsburgh better be worried about the Browns pass rush.

Hmmm...🤔

You guys are probably sensing a trend.

On 10/11/2020 at 9:02 PM, Fatgerman said:

You guys remember all this in 8 days. 

Our pass rush is good, but what about without Ogunjobi, Elliott, and with big Sheldon on one leg? 

Ronnie Harrison is probably in the concussion protocol. Karl Joseph is injured. Greedy is perpetually injured. 

Baker about got his shoulder crunched. Jarvis got his ribs caved in. Hunt is still nursing a groin. Teller is injured. 

Any of this sinking in?

Last one. Just read. No more comments necessary 😸

48 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Duh... You guys acted like I was ridiculous and I turned out to be right. I said, we'll see after the game who was right and wrong. Here we are.

Its not like the Steelers were that impressive before hand. That was easily the best they looked all year. No one knew the game would be like that. Hell, Vegas had the steelers at -3, which is pretty much a pick'em game because usually the home team gets -3 points. 

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Its not like the Steelers were that impressive before hand. That was easily the best they looked all year. No one knew the game would be like that. Hell, Vegas had the steelers at -3, which is pretty much a pick'em game because usually the home team gets -3 points. 

Someone did know the game would look like that, ME! And I tried to warn you guys. That's the point.

On 10/21/2020 at 6:54 PM, Fatgerman said:

Duh... You guys acted like I was ridiculous and I turned out to be right. I said, we'll see after the game who was right and wrong. Here we are.

You're still ridiculous.

Edited by NudeTayne
Here we are.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:40 PM, buno67 said:

Jealous of what? I’m just calling out someone who’s acting Dickish...

I was obviously, I thought, joking about envy. When someone acts dismissive of my opinion, and then I'm proven right, I expect a smidge of contrition or I get obnoxious. Yes, I'm an overgrown child, and I'm okay with that.