Coaches Thread

Texas_OutLaw7

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, I watched the games. We got jobbed by the refs week 1. Week 2 we took a really good Seahawks team and had the lead with minutes left. Then our defense fell apart.

I always thought it would be a struggle due to covid. 

We started off with different expectations then. Which is perfectly fine. 

56 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

we are going to lose Moore and I will be inconsolable.

This is the dumbest ish imaginable!! When your defense is struggling, you don’t hold your offense back to compensate, you score more damn points!! Jones and crew really are a bunch of idiots if this is what they truly did!!

4 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

This is the dumbest ish imaginable!! When your defense is struggling, you don’t hold your offense back to compensate, you score more damn points!! Jones and crew really are a bunch of idiots if this is what they truly did!!

Yet we still keep Nolan. 

Why do I feel we are going to lose Moore and keep Nolan :(

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

we are going to lose Moore and I will be inconsolable.

2 hours ago, textaz03 said:

2 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Yet we still keep Nolan. 

Why do I feel we are going to lose Moore and keep Nolan :(

Are you guys joking right now? THAT IS THE ENTIRE REASON ZEKE IN ON OUR TEAM. 

To slow the game and keep the other guys off the field. 

I dont recognize anyone on this forum anymore. This is what you all wanted. And you laughed at me when I said it was stupid. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont recognize anyone on this forum anymore. This is what you all wanted. And you laughed at me when I said it was stupid. 

Hi, friend. Are you drinking some strong eggnogg this holiday season? Because I've been pretty clear about being on team 40-burger. Not slowing the game down for Zeke. 

...I...also didn't want to re-sign Zeke. So, want to try that fastball again?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Why did I get lumped in this?

I don't know I really hope we don't keep Nolan ...   and I also don't see Moore going to Boise ST.   Right now Boise St is not the same "team" it was three four years ago so it would be a major step down for Moore to go to Boise ST.   Offensive coordinator of a high profile team like the cowboys is "better" job. 

When I hear "holding" back what that means to me is taking less deep shots or other high risk high reward plays to try and prevent three and outs to help protect the D. 

My Take on Zeke from day 1.. and why I was on board with his pick and still feel he has value....   THOUGH I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER SIGN A RB to a SECOND CONTRACT.

1.  Zeke was a game changer, and as such made the players around him better as defenses had to account for him on every play. 

2. Zeke helped shorten the game making it easier when you had the lead late to close out games. 

Edited by quiller

1 hour ago, quiller said:

I don't know I really hope we don't keep Nolan ...   and I also don't see Moore going to Boise ST.   Right now Boise St is not the same "team" it was three four years ago so it would be a major step down for Moore to go to Boise ST.   Offensive coordinator of a high profile team like the cowboys is "better" job. 

When I hear "holding" back what that means to me is taking less deep shots or other high risk high reward plays to try and prevent three and outs to help protect the D. 

My Take on Zeke from day 1.. and why I was on board with his pick and still feel he has value....   THOUGH I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER SIGN A RB to a SECOND CONTRACT.

1.  Zeke was a game changer, and as such made the players around him better as defenses had to account for him on every play. 

2. Zeke helped shorten the game making it easier when you had the lead late to close out games. 

We don't agree at all.

He's risen so quickly from Player to QB Coach to OC of the most explosive offense in the NFL. He gets some HC Chops and he will be one of the top candidates for cycles 2-3 years from now.

45 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We don't agree at all.

He's risen so quickly from Player to QB Coach to OC of the most explosive offense in the NFL. He gets some HC Chops and he will be one of the top candidates for cycles 2-3 years from now.

Gonna be real salty if we let Moore walk to keep a meh coach again.

4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Hi, friend. Are you drinking some strong eggnogg this holiday season? Because I've been pretty clear about being on team 40-burger. Not slowing the game down for Zeke. 

...I...also didn't want to re-sign Zeke. So, want to try that fastball again?

3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

Why did I get lumped in this?

I was just shouting from the roof tops.