STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tbh, if you're thinking the Malfatron/Tugboat interaction was staged, well, it's probably not.

I'm talking of Malfs consistent pattern all game of being willing to vote for tugboat, but never actually vote for tugboat, and actively try to get and keep votes on people that are not named tugboat

(I mean, I know he's on tugboat right now, but he did it when the tides started moving that way and then it got way too big for him to reasonably jump back off)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'm talking of Malfs consistent pattern all game of being willing to vote for tugboat, but never actually vote for tugboat, and actively try to get and keep votes on people that are not named tugboat

(I mean, I know he's on tugboat right now, but he did it when the tides started moving that way and then it got way too big for him to reasonably jump back off)

Like, have you actually ever had a post that wasn't about me being scum?

How are you even calculating this ****?

Just now, SwAg said:

Because I spent like 8 hours trying to convince you to even be marginally reasonable in one game, and you kept rambling your paranoid fantasies.

Oh booo hooo, sometimes i ramble in paranoid fantasies.  At least i'm trying.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't know.  I don't reach the same conclusion, but understand.