STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

bigbadbuff - 11 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23, ET80, AFlaccoSeagulls, Glen, Tk3, SirA1, RuskieTitan, Counselor

Glen - 2 - squire12, bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 2 - SwAg, rackcs

Counselor - 1 - Hockey5djh

The Orca - 1 - bigbadbuff

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca

I'm on BBB

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Blue I was told N1 via my Force Scan, in which I can compare alignments of two players, that Malfatron and @JoshstraDaymus (I was moved off of SwAg) were NOT aligned. I asked them each multiple times if they were third party (Malfatron cleared Josh as Town), and even just before the deadline asked Malfatron again, as @squire12 also thought that perhaps he drew third party. Malfatron lied and said no, so I decidedly went with my trifecta ability, which was to pardon Tugboat while killing Malfatron, and then I killed Tugboat during the night, thus trying for the 2 for 1, and hoping to then remove that voted upon threat and gain some viable information per your result, thus not completely wasting a day.

I then tried to use my lightsaber last night, and found that it was sabotaged N1.

Holy **** you’re bad

2 hours ago, Blue said:

So to clarify

15 Town to start

Emperor Palpatine
Darth Vader
Admiral Ozzel
1 TIE Pilot
2 Stormtroopers
2 Scout Trooopers
2-3 Nameless Imperial Officers
Admiral Motti
Mas Amedda

Plus whatever Josh is, which I don't think is on this list.

Well gosh guys, I guess just about everyone who hasn't claimed yet is scum, let's get started killing them!

I dispute this.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Holy **** you’re bad

I’m honored you said that with surprise

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I somehow made it the whole way through 30 pages, then MWil goes, “yeah, I disrupted all of our night actions and killed Malfatron on a whim,” and holy ****.

I still think it's smarter to go from Blue's list today if for no other reason than to narrow down the options for tomorrow. We get buff today, lose 2 town tonight. Vote wrong tomorrow, lose 2 more town. All of a sudden we're tied up with the rebels. Obviously this is worst case scenario but I really think it makes more sense to go for the bigger group right now.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I still think it's smarter to go from Blue's list today if for no other reason than to narrow down the options for tomorrow. We get buff today, lose 2 town tonight. Vote wrong tomorrow, lose 2 more town. All of a sudden we're tied up with the rebels. Obviously this is worst case scenario but I really think it makes more sense to go for the bigger group right now.

Jedi are going to vote with the Rebels. You're gonna have to trust me here that the Jedi are a significant enough threat to eliminate one now.