STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I just noticed it was pretty apparent from my hosting that you did that quite a bit and stuck your neck out to provide 2 town choices.

the timing of this was pretty funny because i was writing my post (in defense of you) before you switched your vote to pickle.

Our posts were in the same instant.

Haha! I always thought of myself as a confident white knight as scum. For example, I made it my life’s mission to save you from a line in Blues DC Game, only to have you bone me a day or two later 😂 

I almost always push for an inactive D1 or passively follow to get some sort of bearing going forward, albeit last game I was confident about my swag read. 

VC

kingseanjohn - 9 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat

JoshstraDaymus - 2 - SirA1, Forge

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, [Glen]

Matts4313 - 2 - Dome, squire12

Tk3 - 2 - Hockey5djh, MWil23

Tugboat - 2 - kingseanjohn, Tk3

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

Yet to vote: rackcs, Matts4313, bcb1213, AFlaccoSeagulls

Cannot vote: Daniel

85 minutes left in the day. Bear in mind that night actions are due 30 minutes after I process end of day, which means probably somewhere between 9:30 to 9:45. If you know you're not going to be online, you should send moves ahead of time.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I started by bolded list as the people who voted for ksj TODAY as opposed to last night

The ones who to me looked and said "there's the vote, I'll just jump on it" and then let it sit there

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

nothing arbitrary about it

And yet you omitted three names. Huh 🤔 

VC

kingseanjohn - 9 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat

Tugboat - 3 - kingseanjohn, Tk3, MWil23

Tk3 - 1 - Hockey5djh

Pickle Rick - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

82 minutes left in the day. Bear in mind that night actions are due 30 minutes after I process end of day, which means probably somewhere between 9:30 to 9:45. If you know you're not going to be online, you should send moves ahead of time.

VC

Tugboat - 4 - kingseanjohn, Tk3, MWil23, SwAg

Tk3 - 1 - Hockey5djh

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

75 minutes left in the day. Bear in mind that night actions are due 30 minutes after I process end of day, which means probably somewhere between 9:30 to 9:45. If you know you're not going to be online, you should send moves ahead of time.

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Tk3 any reason you arbitrarily picked those names as the ones who slapped down a vote when multiple people voted after me? That’s disingenuous.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

And yet you omitted three names. Huh 🤔 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The three names I literally already pointed out to you :)

What in the seven hells are you talking about?

I took a recent VC, I found the first person to plant a vote on him today, and then bolded those who were still on him.

The people who voted for him after you are bolded on my list

If someone else voted for him and then moved off, I'm not worried about that right now

I don't get why this is an issue you are still pushing.. like, are you nervous about something?