STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm guessing I'll read the reason why KSJ is such an overwhelming favorite shortly 

Make note of Hockey "not piling on" according to TK3, after I directly @ him to see if he's going to play this game.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't get why this is an issue you are still pushing.. like, are you nervous about something?

I'm questioning your logic/lack thereof and it's extremely disingenuous nature. I do like how you immediately switched to the offensive after being questioned on it though. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm questioning your logic/lack thereof and it's extremely disingenuous nature. I do like how you immediately switched to the offensive after being questioned on it though. 

I can only explain myself so long before I get annoyed with someone who doesn't get it

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

kingseanjohn - 11 - Counselor, JoshstraDaymus, Blue, Daboyle, bigbadbuff, The Orca, MWil23, Malfatron, ET80, Tugboat, Hockey5djh

give me someone in that range who threw a vote on today, on a stagnant vote leader, and then just let it ride all day

why not any of the earlier votes?  What about those 4 stands out ?

Why the cut off?

• Like 1

Tbh, I sorta agree with the range that Tk3 listed as most suspect. 🤷🏼‍♂️  It does not rule out someone earlier being scum, but that’s the range where lazy Town hop on because they’re scared to not be on a lynch that might flip scum and then have to explain themselves, and also the range where scum can turn up the pressure.