STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone has credits except Glen, rackcs, Blue, Counselor, Malfatron (put in bounty on Pickle Rick), bcb1213 (bought alcoholic bevorage, but has his credits back... but also isnt here anymore.), AFlaccoSeagulls (bought milk), SirA1 (gave Counselor alcoholic beverage), Mwil23 (bought non-alcoholic beverage)

To summarize if you still have money...

The oracle is still available, but requires two people with credits.

The doctor is still available, but requires five people with credits.

30 minutes until we leave the cantina.

For there record, this means 14 people still have credits.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Accepting applications to join me for a doctor visit

You approach the "doctor".

"I'm wanted in five star systems!" he boasts, not that you care, "Don't you want to know why?"

You nod, although the man might just just be a lunatic.

"I've discovered the secret to bringing back the dead!" he exclaims proudly, "I can even do so... but the procedure is very costly. And uh, they might not exactly be uh, exactly themselves afterwards. Are you interested? If so, who would you like me to bring back?"

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone has credits except Glen, rackcs, Blue, Counselor, Malfatron (put in bounty on Pickle Rick), bcb1213 (bought alcoholic bevorage, but has his credits back... but also isnt here anymore.), AFlaccoSeagulls (bought milk), SirA1 (gave Counselor alcoholic beverage), Mwil23 (bought non-alcoholic beverage)

To summarize if you still have money...

The oracle is still available, but requires two people with credits.

The doctor is still available, but requires five people with credits.

30 minutes until we leave the cantina.

How do we know how many we have?

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Nothing, just that I ended up at Daniel instead. It's very curious that I didn't get flavor for why I couldn't/didn't target Swag but did get flavor for why I couldn't/didn't target Orca.

You want me to give the flavor? Because it's going to make you look really, really bad.

And, as I said before, you grossly overestimate how willing I am to keep you alive regardless of your alignment.

If you're talking about the flavor for why I couldn't target Orca, it most certainly exists. I just can't make a positive case for him being scum based on it.

Pickle hasn't claimed ****.

I think it's obvious Tugboat is a Rebel, he's fighting hard against the idea of two investigators in a nearly thirty-player game, which is not even remotely close to unbelievable, and he's refusing to consider that any of the other three are scum. I'm guessing we got more than two non-Town in that group.

They’re clearly scum and I’m innocent.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You approach the "doctor".

"I'm wanted in five star systems!" he boasts, not that you care, "Don't you want to know why?"

You nod, although the man might just just be a lunatic.

"I've discovered the secret to bringing back the dead!" he exclaims proudly, "I can even do so... but the procedure is very costly. And uh, they might not exactly be uh, exactly themselves afterwards. Are you interested? If so, who would you like me to bring back?"

I thought the oracle said that.

i guess the oracle is a quack and this doctor is real