Week 5 Games

Leader

28 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

Plenty of the power users around here get in their feelings when MM is brought up. 

You weren't kidding. 

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

No. It's just annoying when he's not even on our team and everything that doesn't go for dallas, he gets posted about in here. So I make fun of those people, for being idiots, because they're being idiots. And they're the ones being all emotional about him. If they had no feelings about him, they wouldn't post about everything Dallas

This is actually being emotional about him. We ****ed around and wasted two years with him when he had clearly checked out. Packers fans have every right to have some satisfaction to see him lose now. That bothers you? Too bad, deal with it. Sure as hell not gonna be scolded for laughing at any failures he has in Dallas. 

There. Now I'm done.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

My only narrative is making fun of people who still need to try and prove they were right about a guy we fired and have had a ton of success with his replacement. Every ******* Dallas game it's just ZOMG SAME OLD MM. I TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS SO DUMB. I AM SO SMART. EVERYONE TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM.

And here's post two getting emotional about him. Why go to bat this hard for a guy who the game has long since passed by? Because Rodgers carried him to a ring ten years ago? Stop it.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I cant figure the Niners cause I'm not keeping track of who's playing or hurt - which I guess is the reason for their struggles so far.
Indy is an interesting team. Apparently a decent D with an offense of no names headed up by an aging veteran.

Niners had their offensive players back this week. Defense is missing a mid 30 yr old Richard Sherman. The issue for them is their OL and DL are no longer dominant like they were last season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Why is SF so bad, I know they had some injuries but still...

OL has been atrocious and their DL no longer dominates due to the injuries to Bosa/Thomas and Buckner being traded. They bludgeoned teams up front on both sides of the ball all last season. Not anywhere near the case this year

1 minute ago, Pack2020 said:

You weren't kidding. 

This is actually being emotional about him. We ****ed around and wasted two years with him when he had clearly checked out. Packers fans have every right to have some satisfaction to see him lose now. That bothers you? Too bad, deal with it. Sure as hell not gonna be scolded for laughing at any failures he has in Dallas. 

There. Now I'm done.

It doesn't bother me. It's hilariously entertaining to mock it.

But like you said, he should have been gone earlier, nobody is arguing that anymore. You don't need to justify that opinion anymore by posting about every Dallas favor and putting it on him. You were right. You are all geniuses. You know everything about football and every way to have the best NFL team. Nobody is going to give you more credit for that opinion because mccarthy makes a stupid play call for a team we all want to lose.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pack2020 said:

And here's post two getting emotional about him. Why go to bat this hard for a guy who the game has long since passed by? Because Rodgers carried him to a ring ten years ago? Stop it.

I've yet to seriously defend him at any point other than sarcastically giving him credit for every good thing Dallas does, since those who wanted him fired blame him for every single bad thing. 

How am I going to bat "hard" for him lol. I'm just tired of the I TOLD YA SO crowd bitching about him endlessly every cowboys game. 

So I'm back to mocking them

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Seeing the "I' don't have anything against MM" post followed up a few minutes later with the emotional anti-MM rant made my night.

nah, I'm the super emotional one, they told me so. People can't lie on the internet. It's illegal. 

Everyone hates Dallas. It's just funny as **** to watch them try and poop on everything he does still. I don't think even the biggest MM fans care what happen to him now, but they all need him to fail so bad for their little fragile egos. 

Edited by Norm