Week 5 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

I think Romo saying "I hope it's just a cramp." Is the dumbest thing he's said on TV as a commentator. The guys foot is off axis and not moving...

To be fair, when Romo made the cramp remark, Dak was rubbing his calf and the camera angle didn’t really show his ankle all twisted.  About two seconds later they showed a different camera angle and I nearly hoarked.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

I think Romo saying "I hope it's just a cramp." Is the dumbest thing he's said on TV as a commentator. The guys foot is off axis and not moving...

That was the was basically the very first thing he said, maybe he hadn't really seen it yet?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

To be fair, when Romo made the cramp remark, Dak was rubbing his calf and the camera angle didn’t really show his ankle all twisted.  About two seconds later they showed a different camera angle and I nearly hoarked.  

Yeah I never saw that one. I was like **** this **** and put my phone in my face instead. I'm glad I did based on how everyone reacted

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I'll agree to disagree here. I saw it when he was reaching for the calf initially, that foot wasn't moving at all, and just had a weird angle to it. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Sucks for him in a contract year

Really, if Dallas doesn't pay Dak due to the ankle injury, someone will - Indy has a good team and Dak > Rivers; Washington has nothing, Wentz has regressed, Jones is a mess in NY, the Jets may have ruined Darnold, you never know when it's Ben's last year in Pitt, Gruden has wanted to ditch Carr since day 1, Garoppolo is barely OK, Foles isn't a long term solution in Chi....someone will pay him. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Got this sneaky feeling Minny is going to win tonight. 

Records aside(with the Bears of course), they are still quite clearly the 2nd most talented team in this division IMO. Luckily they dug themselves such a hole that it'll be hard for them to finish better than 8-8 or 9-7. Similarly, the Bears are off to such a good start that even with the expected dropoff, hard not to see them finishing 8-8 or 9-7 themselves

3 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Really, if Dallas doesn't pay Dak due to the ankle injury, someone will - Indy has a good team and Dak > Rivers; Washington has nothing, Wentz has regressed, Jones is a mess in NY, the Jets may have ruined Darnold, you never know when it's Ben's last year in Pitt, Gruden has wanted to ditch Carr since day 1, Garoppolo is barely OK, Foles isn't a long term solution in Chi....someone will pay him. 

True.  His leverage with Dallas was the franchise tag a 2nd time goes up 120% of his prior salary.  

I agree that there will be suitors if he is a FA

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Records aside(with the Bears of course), they are still quite clearly the 2nd most talented team in this division IMO. Luckily they dug themselves such a hole that it'll be hard for them to finish better than 8-8 or 9-7. Similarly, the Bears are off to such a good start that even with the expected dropoff, hard not to see them finishing 8-8 or 9-7 themselves

Teams that rush the passer well will always give the Vikings a lot of trouble, and Seattle isnt that, probablyat best a shootout. At 1-3, I'll take a win from them tonight.