Week 5 Games

Leader

Just now, Leader said:

Nope. Cheer for you want. I just wondered. Only time I've ever pulled for Dallas to win was when doing so would help us.
MM did a lot of good things in his time in Green Bay and I certainly dont wish him ill.

Don't wish him ill either. Just those last two years really soured me on him as a coach. That and the way too conservative at times playcalling even before the last two years.

Moving on though. Sorry to the mods for the derail.

26 minutes ago, Norm said:

You post about him in every weekly thread

And if you stopped to read any of them you’d realize I like McCarthy but I can still criticize him because I think his scheme is tired.

But it doesn’t fit your narrative so I get it.

MCCARTHY!!!!!

1 minute ago, Green19 said:

And if you stopped to read any of them you’d realize I like McCarthy but I can still criticize him because I think his scheme is tired.

But it doesn’t fit your narrative so I get it.

MCCARTHY!!!!!

My only narrative is making fun of people who still need to try and prove they were right about a guy we fired and have had a ton of success with his replacement. Every ******* Dallas game it's just ZOMG SAME OLD MM. I TOLD EVERYONE HE WAS SO DUMB. I AM SO SMART. EVERYONE TELL ME HOW GREAT I AM.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Those games @ Colts and @ Niners quickly don't look so daunting anymore for GB

I cant figure the Niners cause I'm not keeping track of who's playing or hurt - which I guess is the reason for their struggles so far.
Indy is an interesting team. Apparently a decent D with an offense of no names headed up by an aging veteran.