Week 5 Games

Leader

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

#DomRecordz

(I'm allowed to troll my own team lol)

I think this was a bigger loss for Green Bay than Minnesota though. You guys have the best team in the league currently but Seattle is your only real competition in the NFC this year.

Probably so.  However, it's just so hard to root for your Vikings … just like it's hard for you to root for the Packers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Probably so.  However, it's just so hard to root for your Vikings … just like it's hard for you to root for the Packers.

I don't really think GB is worried about Seattle...We dominated them most of last year's playoff meeting...Our only concern might be having to play in front of their twelfth man, but that too is likely a non issue...

Just read that the Seattle defense has given up the most yards in the first 5 games of the season since the 1950 Colts. It's the Russell Wilson show.

They are going nowhere like last year. Their off season and drafting have been dreadful for many years. Pete Carroll will hopefully go soon. I hate this team ever since he took over.

3 hours ago, JaireAlex said:

Just read that the Seattle defense has given up the most yards in the first 5 games of the season since the 1950 Colts. It's the Russell Wilson show.

They are going nowhere like last year. Their off season and drafting have been dreadful for many years. Pete Carroll will hopefully go soon. I hate this team ever since he took over.

How does Minny blow that game though what a bunch of clowns 4th and inches and can't get it with a sneak. like sheesh game was in hand. Brutal on Minny's part.

5 hours ago, JaireAlex said:

Pete carroll is a MM clone haha

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1