vs Minnesota

@ GB

vs Detroit

vs Houston

@ Minnesota

@ Jacksonville

vs GB

Would be 9-7

Everyone had them between 4-7 wins, so this is a very good return. 

9-7 is reasonable. People saying 10+ are high on recency bias like the Colts at 5-2 last year. 

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Wasn't the aftermath of 5-2 from when the Colts lost QB1 to injury? 

Brisset played 15 games last year. And even during the Colts 5-2 run, I said people are massively overrating Brisset, he is doing nothing but dinking and dunking and I actually thought he was a Bottom 7-8 QB in the league, while you had some people putting him Top 10 after seven games!!!!!

Recency Bias. It’s real. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Brisset played 15 games last year. And even during the Colts 5-2 run, I said people are massively overrating Brisset, he is doing nothing but dinking and dunking and I actually thought he was a Bottom 7-8 QB in the league, while you had some people putting him Top 10 after seven games!!!!!

Recency Bias. It’s real. 

I'm somewhat guilty of that. I think Brissett is a capable backup for a pinch. I'd say based on that, he's probably a tad bit underrated. 

If we're talking about him as a franchise QB/long term starter, absolutely not. We definitely agree there. 

I suppose it's all about context. But I do remember some folks really buying into him like the Colts had their replacement for Luck already. Reich and the Hoodie are masters at making mediocre QBs look a lot better than they are.