BDL 2020 Week 5 - Antarctica Katabatic Beasts @ Lancaster Werewolves

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Antarctica Katabatic Beasts
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2020 at 04:00 AM

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Here I was thinking those OL comments were sarcastic lol. Ryan Kelly aside none of those guys should be starting in the BDL, yeah it's an improvement on what it was but it's still brutal. 

Hey man we have to acknowledge the small progress too 

I'm going to go with Lancaster. I think they've got a fantastic secondary, they're ability to feature Kamara in multiple ways and the they're one of the few teams who has the personnel to play contain on the edge and still get pressure up the middle on Jackson. Good game.

Biggest mismatch here is Antarctica's O Line against Lancaster's D Line, I just don't think Lamar is wildly successful as "Lamar" can be.  I love the duo of Diggs and Lamb, but Ramsey and Alexander can limit them from completely going off.  Said it before, but Antarctica needs to game plan specifically how to stop the opposing teams offense with the gusto of their offensive plans.  Kamara and Kittle go off, Lancaster.

Yeah I can't see Antarctica winning with that OL being in front of Lamar, especially against one of the best pass-rushes in the BDL. The receiving group will be nasty once Godwin returns but I don't think there's enough points this week. Lancaster despite not being 100% on offense, do enough to move the ball against a stingy Antarctica D and hold on for a some-what comfortable win.

Lancaster 23 - 13 Antarctica