Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, protector, I was really specific.  I understand that setting off alarm bells.

97% no chance of 2 protectors.  Maybe a jail but you would claim jail and not protector. 

You also have gone down the path of me lying before shifting to maybe there are 2.  You caught and are scrambling.  Man I have been on fire this game.  

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yeah weird how that happened... framer

So a third party confirms I went no where and you want to claim I somehow visited you to frame you for no reason at all. 

Just stop.  You are caught, just like swag is caught.  Just like daniel and mwil are caught.  Even bcb is caught although I believe his claim 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

97% no chance of 2 protectors.  Maybe a jail but you would claim jail and not protector. 

You also have gone down the path of me lying before shifting to maybe there are 2.  You caught and are scrambling.  Man I have been on fire this game.  

Yeah, I'm scum because I remain open to other possibilities to explain an otherwise inexplicable move by you.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So a third party confirms I went no where and you want to claim I somehow visited you to frame you for no reason at all. 

Just stop.  You are caught, just like swag is caught.  Just like daniel and mwil are caught.  Even bcb is caught although I believe his claim 

I was caught via frame, although I already acknowledged that Swoosh has some validity after outing Daboyle. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, I'm scum because I remain open to other possibilities to explain an otherwise inexplicable move by you.

Not what I said.  

You started off emphatically "pickle is lying" that didn't work so then you went scrambling to one of the most improbable and impossible solutions " there are multiple protectors"

You are scum bc you panicked and switched to an asinine defesnse bc you are caught scum